No longer restricted to the basic beef patty. We have 21 variations including meat-free, low-carb or whatever takes your fancy.
There's something utterly comforting about picking up a freshly baked fluffy bun, filled with a juicy patty of meat and oozing cheese... and the best part? The flavour combinations are endless. With that in mind, we've pulled together our most delicious homemade burger recipes to suit every tastebud. From the usual suspects like beef, chicken and lamb, to our prawn and salmon burgers, and sesame crusted pork.
You'll also find vegetarian options like grilled haloumi, mushrooms and zucchini patties.
And of course you can't serve a burger without a side of hot chips.
Looking for more pub classic recipes?
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
- Perfect potato saladToday 1:26am
- Four ways with stuffingToday 12:00am
- 25 terrific tray bakesYesterday 10:52pm
- Baked beef sausages with rosemary and tomatoYesterday 10:00pm
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 9:00pm
- Traditional GozlemeYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow-cooker mushroom risottoYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Coconut and pineapple sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- The ultimate lamb shanks recipe collectionYesterday 2:00pm
- Vegetarian sausage rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Mince and rice stuffed capsicumsYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieYesterday 6:13am
- 31 terrific tofu recipesYesterday 1:28am