From the Thermomix to the Pie Maker we really love our appliances. There's another kitchen tool we're in love with that makes eating healthy so much easier. The beloved air fryer lets you make fried foods without all the oil and it can be used for so much more. Here are some of the most incredible things you can make in one, from mains to sides to desserts and snacks.
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around the food using the convection mechanism
The technology circulates the air to temperatures up to 200 degrees, and the cooking chamber keeps the food close to the heating elements, allowing your food to be cooked in 10 to 20 minutes.
The air fryer is extremely easy to use, and requires little to no maintenance. In addition to making the process of frying easier, it also results in healthier and tastier results.
Learn more about Air Fryers.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeYesterday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesMay 06, 2021
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesMay 06, 2021
- What food is in season in May?May 06, 2021
- Baked cauliflowerMay 06, 2021
- Thai beef saladMay 06, 2021
- Perfect panna cotta recipesMay 06, 2021
- Sensational sweet tartsMay 06, 2021
- Apple turnoversMay 06, 2021
- Lemon meringue pieMay 06, 2021
- Fruit mince sliceMay 06, 2021
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021