These sweet, golden childhood favourites are a must-have for every kid's party or birthday. Starring sticky dollops of honey and crunchy cornflakes, they can also be popped into little lunchboxes for schooltime treat.
- 75 gram butter
- 1/3 cup (115g) honey
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 5 cup (200g) corn flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two 12-hole (1/3-cup) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Stir butter, honey and sugar in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- 3Place corn flakes in large bowl, add honey mixture; stir until corn flakes are well coated. Divide corn flake mixture into cases.
- 4Bake 8 minutes. Stand 15 minutes or until firm.
Honey joys can be made one day ahead; store in an airtight container at room temperature.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- RatatouilleToday 6:11am
- Easter lunch recipesToday 12:43am
- Vegetarian eggplant recipesToday 12:20am
- Scone recipesYesterday 11:38pm
- PikeletsYesterday 6:00pm
- Gluten-free sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter baking ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- Irish soda bread rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Delicious cornflake cookies and slicesYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef bourguignon and potato pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter carrot cake with spiced buttercream & caramel sauceYesterday 2:30am
- Melting momentsApr 06, 2020
- Easter bunny cakeApr 06, 2020
- Caramel melting momentsApr 06, 2020