These sweet, golden childhood favourites are a must-have for every kid's party or birthday. Starring sticky dollops of honey and crunchy cornflakes, they can also be popped into little lunchboxes for schooltime treat.
- 75 gram butter
- 1/3 cup (115g) honey
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 5 cup (200g) corn flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two 12-hole (1/3-cup) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Stir butter, honey and sugar in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- 3Place corn flakes in large bowl, add honey mixture; stir until corn flakes are well coated. Divide corn flake mixture into cases.
- 4Bake 8 minutes. Stand 15 minutes or until firm.
Honey joys can be made one day ahead; store in an airtight container at room temperature.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesJul 10, 2020
- Christmas in July recipesJul 10, 2020
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020