These sweet, golden childhood favourites are a must-have for every kid's party or birthday. Starring sticky dollops of honey and crunchy cornflakes, they can also be popped into little lunchboxes for schooltime treat.
- 75 gram butter
- 1/3 cup (115g) honey
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 5 cup (200g) corn flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two 12-hole (1/3-cup) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Stir butter, honey and sugar in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- 3Place corn flakes in large bowl, add honey mixture; stir until corn flakes are well coated. Divide corn flake mixture into cases.
- 4Bake 8 minutes. Stand 15 minutes or until firm.
Honey joys can be made one day ahead; store in an airtight container at room temperature.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 10:02pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- 10 recipes for a modern Australian ChristmasNov 10, 2019
- Cauliflower 'rice' pilafNov 07, 2019
- Chocolate sour cream cakeNov 06, 2019
- Tomato, prosciutto and mozzarella tartNov 06, 2019
- 13 ways with broad beansNov 05, 2019
- Spaghetti carbonaraNov 05, 2019
- Gingerbread biscuitsNov 05, 2019
- Prawn, pea & broad bean frittataNov 05, 2019
- The best finger foods for your next partyNov 03, 2019
- Very green veggie curryNov 03, 2019
- Snapper and tomato tray bakeNov 03, 2019