These sweet, golden childhood favourites are a must-have for every kid's party or birthday. Starring sticky dollops of honey and crunchy cornflakes, they can also be popped into little lunchboxes for schooltime treat.
- 75 gram butter
- 1/3 cup (115g) honey
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 5 cup (200g) corn flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two 12-hole (1/3-cup) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Stir butter, honey and sugar in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- 3Place corn flakes in large bowl, add honey mixture; stir until corn flakes are well coated. Divide corn flake mixture into cases.
- 4Bake 8 minutes. Stand 15 minutes or until firm.
Honey joys can be made one day ahead; store in an airtight container at room temperature.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsToday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotToday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladToday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019