These sweet, golden childhood favourites are a must-have for every kid's party or birthday. Starring sticky dollops of honey and crunchy cornflakes, they can also be popped into little lunchboxes for schooltime treat.
- 75 gram butter
- 1/3 cup (115g) honey
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 5 cup (200g) corn flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two 12-hole (1/3-cup) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Stir butter, honey and sugar in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- 3Place corn flakes in large bowl, add honey mixture; stir until corn flakes are well coated. Divide corn flake mixture into cases.
- 4Bake 8 minutes. Stand 15 minutes or until firm.
Honey joys can be made one day ahead; store in an airtight container at room temperature.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020
- Three-ingredient plum tartJan 15, 2020
- Linguine with garlic prawnsJan 15, 2020
- Lamb kofta with yoghurtJan 15, 2020
- Scone recipesJan 15, 2020