- 95 gram can tuna
- 1/2 lebanese cucumber
- 1/4 medium carrot
- 4 slice wholegrain bread, crusts removed
- 50 gram chris' cheese and chive dip
- 1Drain and flake tuna. Deseed cucumber. Cut cucumber and carrot into matchsticks.
- 2Using a rolling pin, flatten bread slices. Spread dip over bread. Place tuna, cucumber and carrot in rows next to each other on the bread, leaving 1cm border along one edge.
- 3Roll bread from opposite edge to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 3 rounds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 13 delicious chicken drumstick ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- Super-simple chicken parmigianaYesterday 2:00pm
- Veal braciole with rice and peasYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef mince and rice burritosYesterday 3:11am
- Creative ways with celeriacAug 07, 2022
- Beef and lentil curryAug 07, 2022
- Gluten-free peanut butter cookiesAug 07, 2022
- Apple streusel sliceAug 07, 2022
- 22 cost effective meals using mince and riceAug 07, 2022
- Lemon deliciousAug 07, 2022
- Salsa verdeAug 06, 2022
- Potatoes with lemon and tomatoAug 05, 2022
- Popcorn butterscotch squaresAug 05, 2022