- 95 gram can tuna
- 1/2 lebanese cucumber
- 1/4 medium carrot
- 4 slice wholegrain bread, crusts removed
- 50 gram chris' cheese and chive dip
- 1Drain and flake tuna. Deseed cucumber. Cut cucumber and carrot into matchsticks.
- 2Using a rolling pin, flatten bread slices. Spread dip over bread. Place tuna, cucumber and carrot in rows next to each other on the bread, leaving 1cm border along one edge.
- 3Roll bread from opposite edge to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 3 rounds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Fruit mince piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Strawberry & almond friand sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best homemade sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Curried pasta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Traditional shortbreadYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast vegetable terrineYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast pumpkin, spinach and feta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemon and sugar pancakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chinese omelettesYesterday 1:00pm
- Beautiful buttermilk pancakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Classic Christmas trifleYesterday 6:13am
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Basic sausage rollsYesterday 1:00am
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafYesterday 12:50am
- Pumpkin, spinach and fetta frittataOct 21, 2020