- 95 gram can tuna
- 1/2 lebanese cucumber
- 1/4 medium carrot
- 4 slice wholegrain bread, crusts removed
- 50 gram chris' cheese and chive dip
- 1Drain and flake tuna. Deseed cucumber. Cut cucumber and carrot into matchsticks.
- 2Using a rolling pin, flatten bread slices. Spread dip over bread. Place tuna, cucumber and carrot in rows next to each other on the bread, leaving 1cm border along one edge.
- 3Roll bread from opposite edge to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 3 rounds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- RatatouilleToday 6:11am
- Easter lunch recipesToday 12:43am
- Vegetarian eggplant recipesToday 12:20am
- Scone recipesYesterday 11:38pm
- PikeletsYesterday 6:00pm
- Delicious cornflake cookies and slicesYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Irish soda bread rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten-free sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef bourguignon and potato pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter baking ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 classic baking recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter carrot cake with spiced buttercream & caramel sauceYesterday 2:30am
- Melting momentsApr 06, 2020
- Easter bunny cakeApr 06, 2020