- 95 gram can tuna
- 1/2 lebanese cucumber
- 1/4 medium carrot
- 4 slice wholegrain bread, crusts removed
- 50 gram chris' cheese and chive dip
- 1Drain and flake tuna. Deseed cucumber. Cut cucumber and carrot into matchsticks.
- 2Using a rolling pin, flatten bread slices. Spread dip over bread. Place tuna, cucumber and carrot in rows next to each other on the bread, leaving 1cm border along one edge.
- 3Roll bread from opposite edge to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 3 rounds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Singapore noodlesToday 2:00pm
- Chinese honey chickenToday 2:00pm
- Basic white breadYesterday 5:27am
- Tuna mornayYesterday 1:00am
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesYesterday 12:03am
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 24, 2020
- Chicken noodle soupMay 24, 2020
- Lemonade sconesMay 24, 2020
- Shepherd's pieMay 24, 2020
- Pea and ham soupMay 24, 2020
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMay 22, 2020
- How to remove and eat pomegranate seedsMay 21, 2020
- Perfect pomegranate recipesMay 21, 2020
- Paprika chickenMay 21, 2020