- 95 gram can tuna
- 1/2 lebanese cucumber
- 1/4 medium carrot
- 4 slice wholegrain bread, crusts removed
- 50 gram chris' cheese and chive dip
- 1Drain and flake tuna. Deseed cucumber. Cut cucumber and carrot into matchsticks.
- 2Using a rolling pin, flatten bread slices. Spread dip over bread. Place tuna, cucumber and carrot in rows next to each other on the bread, leaving 1cm border along one edge.
- 3Roll bread from opposite edge to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 3 rounds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019