- 125 gram butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 cup (330g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cup (330ml) milk
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease six 1 cup ovenproof dishes.
- 2Combine butter, rind, sugar and yolks in large bowl. Stir in sifted flour then juice. Gradually stir in milk; mixture should be smooth and runny.
- 3Beat egg whites in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; fold into lemon mixture, in two batches.
- 4Place ovenproof dishes in large baking dish; divide lemon mixture among dishes. Add enough boiling water to baking dish to come halfway up sides of ovenproof dishes. Bake, uncovered, about 45 minutes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsYesterday 5:29am
- Classic lamingtonsJan 24, 2021
- Healthy quinoa saladsJan 24, 2021
- White sauceJan 24, 2021
- Healthy lunchbox recipesJan 24, 2021
- Spaghetti bologneseJan 24, 2021
- Indian rice saladJan 24, 2021
- How to make basic sconesJan 24, 2021
- Chunky fig and vanilla jamJan 24, 2021
- 22 healthy food bowlsJan 24, 2021
- CevicheJan 24, 2021
- Pancake recipesJan 22, 2021