- 2 25cm round cake boards
- 2 x 16cm diameter rounds rockmelon, cut 1cm thick, peeled
- 2 x 14cm diameter rounds seedless watermelon, cut 1cm thick, peeled
- 50 gram piece fresh pineapple, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 4 strawberries, hulled, sliced crossways
- 14 blueberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced, cut into small wedges
- 1Discard seeds from centre of rockmelon slices; position slices on cake boards.
- 2Top rockmelon with watermelon then with remaining ingredients to resemble a pizza.
Any colourful fruit can be used as a ‘pizza topping’, although fruit that browns when cut, such as apples, pears and bananas, should not be used unless the pizza is served immediately. The pizza can be assembled up to 3 hours ahead, store in the refrigerator. Serve with pineapple ‘chips’ (fries); simply cut slices of fresh pineapple into chip shapes, about 1cm thick.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut, tomato and lentil soupYesterday 1:00pm
- Fresh tomato pizzettasYesterday 1:00pm
- 30 sweet slice recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best Italian recipesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon sliceJan 19, 2022
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon chicken casseroleJan 19, 2022
- Cinnamon doughnutsJan 19, 2022
- Chicken cacciatoreJan 19, 2022
- Chilli jamJan 19, 2022
- Garlic breadJan 19, 2022
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allJan 19, 2022
- Chocolate cupcake thickshakeJan 19, 2022