Thermo devices or "all-in-one"appliances have revolutionised the way many of us prepare and cook our daily meals. Much more than just a food processor, they can chop, grate, blend, puree, mill, grind, whip, sauté, boil, steam, weigh and more, often at the same time. A thermo is the busy cook's best friend, with its multi-layered cooking ability, hands-free stirring and set-and-forget functions. Plus, cleaning and mess is reduced to a minimum – what's not to like?
You will find your meal preparation will become faster and smarter – a delicious risotto can be gently stirring and simmering while you are busy with other things. No time to make a hot breakfast? Porridge can be cooking in your thermo while you make school lunches. Just got home from work and need to get dinner on the table fast? A healthy family-friendly meal can be cooked in under 30 minutes using a thermo.
For the health conscious and those who love to make meals from scratch, thermo devices have huge appeal. From grinding your own flours, making nut milks, butters and bread, to foolproof jams, custards and ice-creams, the list is endless.
There are a variety of brands and price ranges on the market and, as with any appliance, it is important to read your product's manual and safety instructions thoroughly before use.
For a whole range of recipes including weeknight meals (think delicious meals for the family in under 45 minutes) and weekends (for recipes that take a little longer) as well as baking recipes and indulgent desserts you can buy 'The Australian Women's Weekly' Thermo Love cookbook for 70+ recipes to make in your appliance.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Salad of roasted beetroot with goat's cheese and walnutsYesterday 2:00pm
- Iced vovosYesterday 2:00pm
- Salmon pattiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Sri Lankan potato and pea curryYesterday 1:36am
- Japanese katsu chicken curryYesterday 1:24am
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021