- 2 x 4kg seedless watermelons
- 1 small rockmelon (1.3kg)
- 1 small honeydew melon (1.3kg)
- 60 gram blueberries
- 120 gram strawberries
- 2 kiwifruit (170g), sliced
- 1Cut two large cross section slices from each watermelon so they are about 6cm thick. Cut one piece into a 21cm round. Cut one into a 16cm round, one into a 13cm round and the remaining one into a 10cm round.
- 2Place the larger watermelon round on a platter or board. Top with remaining rounds graduating in size.
- 3Using a melon baller, cut 8 balls from rockmelon and 10 balls from the watermelon offcuts. Cut the remaining rockmelon and honeydew melon into 1.5cm slices. Using assorted cutters, cut rockmelon and honeydew melon into shapes.
- 4Using picture as a guide, decorate 'cake' with melon shapes and remaining ingredients.
Use fruit offcuts in juices or smoothies or puree and freeze in popsicle moulds.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mixed berry clafoutisYesterday 12:14am
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019
- Berry and coconut chia puddingAug 07, 2019
- 22 pasta recipesAug 07, 2019
- Roast vegetable spelt pastaAug 06, 2019
- 10 easy bread recipesAug 06, 2019
- Slow-cooked lamb with braised green beansAug 06, 2019
- Chicken dinner recipesAug 06, 2019