- 2 x 4kg seedless watermelons
- 1 small rockmelon (1.3kg)
- 1 small honeydew melon (1.3kg)
- 60 gram blueberries
- 120 gram strawberries
- 2 kiwifruit (170g), sliced
- 1Cut two large cross section slices from each watermelon so they are about 6cm thick. Cut one piece into a 21cm round. Cut one into a 16cm round, one into a 13cm round and the remaining one into a 10cm round.
- 2Place the larger watermelon round on a platter or board. Top with remaining rounds graduating in size.
- 3Using a melon baller, cut 8 balls from rockmelon and 10 balls from the watermelon offcuts. Cut the remaining rockmelon and honeydew melon into 1.5cm slices. Using assorted cutters, cut rockmelon and honeydew melon into shapes.
- 4Using picture as a guide, decorate 'cake' with melon shapes and remaining ingredients.
Use fruit offcuts in juices or smoothies or puree and freeze in popsicle moulds.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- '90s Aussie kids' party foodFeb 25, 2021
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 25, 2021
- White chocolate cracklesFeb 25, 2021
- Delicious desserts packed full of sultanasFeb 25, 2021
- Chocolate freckle sliceFeb 25, 2021
- 27 quick and tasty chicken stir-fry recipesFeb 24, 2021
- Kung pao chickenFeb 24, 2021
- Vegan dulce de lecheFeb 24, 2021
- Tom yum soupFeb 24, 2021
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpFeb 24, 2021
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021