- 2 x 4kg seedless watermelons
- 1 small rockmelon (1.3kg)
- 1 small honeydew melon (1.3kg)
- 60 gram blueberries
- 120 gram strawberries
- 2 kiwifruit (170g), sliced
- 1Cut two large cross section slices from each watermelon so they are about 6cm thick. Cut one piece into a 21cm round. Cut one into a 16cm round, one into a 13cm round and the remaining one into a 10cm round.
- 2Place the larger watermelon round on a platter or board. Top with remaining rounds graduating in size.
- 3Using a melon baller, cut 8 balls from rockmelon and 10 balls from the watermelon offcuts. Cut the remaining rockmelon and honeydew melon into 1.5cm slices. Using assorted cutters, cut rockmelon and honeydew melon into shapes.
- 4Using picture as a guide, decorate 'cake' with melon shapes and remaining ingredients.
Use fruit offcuts in juices or smoothies or puree and freeze in popsicle moulds.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Barbecued corn, spinach and avocado saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast beetroot and goat’s cheese terrineYesterday 1:00pm
- Coffee wreath (with chocolate sauce)Yesterday 1:00pm
- Turkey with apricot & hazelnut stuffingYesterday 1:00pm
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltYesterday 1:00pm
- Nutella cheesecakeYesterday 1:00pm
- White Christmas sliceYesterday 12:56am
- Dark plum jamDec 04, 2019
- Oysters with pink & green mignonette dressingsDec 04, 2019
- Ice-cream Christmas pudding logDec 04, 2019
- Herb-brined turkey breast in pancettaDec 04, 2019
- Coconut banana stacked cakeDec 03, 2019
- 2-in-1 basic fruit mixDec 02, 2019
- Prawn and mango saladDec 02, 2019
- Cocktail sauceDec 02, 2019