- 2 x 4kg seedless watermelons
- 1 small rockmelon (1.3kg)
- 1 small honeydew melon (1.3kg)
- 60 gram blueberries
- 120 gram strawberries
- 2 kiwifruit (170g), sliced
- 1Cut two large cross section slices from each watermelon so they are about 6cm thick. Cut one piece into a 21cm round. Cut one into a 16cm round, one into a 13cm round and the remaining one into a 10cm round.
- 2Place the larger watermelon round on a platter or board. Top with remaining rounds graduating in size.
- 3Using a melon baller, cut 8 balls from rockmelon and 10 balls from the watermelon offcuts. Cut the remaining rockmelon and honeydew melon into 1.5cm slices. Using assorted cutters, cut rockmelon and honeydew melon into shapes.
- 4Using picture as a guide, decorate 'cake' with melon shapes and remaining ingredients.
Use fruit offcuts in juices or smoothies or puree and freeze in popsicle moulds.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021