- 3/4 cup (180g) redcurrant jelly
- 1/4 cup (60ml) port
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 bunches baby carrots, washed, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, bruised with the back of a knife
- 1.5 kilogram piece cooked corned beef
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine redcurrant jelly, port and rosemary in a small saucepan and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes or until the liquid is thickened slightly.
- 3Place the carrots in a large baking dish, toss with combined oil and garlic. Place the corned beef on top of carrots and brush the beef with half of the redcurrant mixture. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the beef is browned all over and tender, brushing beef with remaining redcurrant mixture occasionally. Serve the beef with the carrots and a salad, if desired.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Bread and butter picklesJan 14, 2019
- Scrambled tofu wrapsJan 14, 2019
- Vegan "shepherdless" pieJan 14, 2019
- Sashimi tuna poke bowlJan 14, 2019
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsJan 10, 2019
- Prawn, kale, and chickpea tabboulehJan 10, 2019
- Classic carrot cake with cream cheese frostingJan 10, 2019
- Sweet potato brownies with espresso toppingJan 10, 2019
- Kale and quinoa frittataJan 10, 2019
- Sage & zucchini-wrapped haloumi saladJan 09, 2019
- Soft polenta with mushroom raguJan 09, 2019
- Spaghetti squash con quesoJan 09, 2019
- Mango cheesecake tart with palm sugar syrupJan 09, 2019