- 1/2 jap pumpkin, seeded, peeled, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 150 gram baby spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 100 gram feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Toss pumpkin with oil in a large baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until just tender. Gently toss capsicum through while still warm. Cover and cool until required.
- 3To make dressing, whisk olive oil. vinegar, maple syrup and mustard together, in a small jug. Season to taste.
- 4In a large bowl, combine spinach, avocado, pumpkin mixture and pine nuts. Season to taste. Drizzle with dressing, tossing well. Serve topped with feta.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salt and vinegar roast potatoesToday 1:33am
- DukkahYesterday 11:00pm
- Mocha mi suYesterday 1:00pm
- Sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Crackling hamYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make buttercream icing for cakes and cupcakesYesterday 1:11am
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeDec 10, 2019
- Classic roast chicken with gravyDec 10, 2019
- ColeslawDec 09, 2019
- Honey soy nutsDec 09, 2019
- Millionaire's shortbreadDec 09, 2019
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingDec 09, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 08, 2019