- 1/2 jap pumpkin, seeded, peeled, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 150 gram baby spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 100 gram feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Toss pumpkin with oil in a large baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until just tender. Gently toss capsicum through while still warm. Cover and cool until required.
- 3To make dressing, whisk olive oil. vinegar, maple syrup and mustard together, in a small jug. Season to taste.
- 4In a large bowl, combine spinach, avocado, pumpkin mixture and pine nuts. Season to taste. Drizzle with dressing, tossing well. Serve topped with feta.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Carrot cake with cream cheese frostingYesterday 11:22pm
- Lamb kofta with cucumber yoghurtYesterday 11:00pm
- Creamy salmon gnocchiYesterday 1:00pm
- 20 of our best gnocchi recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy hot cross bunsApr 01, 2020
- Gluten-free banana breadApr 01, 2020
- Fluffy buttermilk pancakesApr 01, 2020
- Chicken, pumpkin and apricot tagineApr 01, 2020
- Salted honeycombApr 01, 2020
- Tuna mornayApr 01, 2020
- Flourless cakesMar 31, 2020
- White sauceMar 31, 2020
- Dinner date recipes to impressMar 31, 2020
- The big chocolate cookieMar 31, 2020
- Princess-themed birthday cakesMar 31, 2020
- 100 years of Australian dinnersMar 31, 2020