- 410 gram can peach slices in natural juice, drained
- 1/2 cup caster sugar, plus 1 tbsp extra
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- icing sugar, for dusting
- whipped cream, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Lightly grease a 2-litre ovenproof dish.
- 2Drain peaches on paper towel 5 minutes, until dry.
- 3Meanwhile, place sugar and combined sifted flours into a large bowl. Gradually whisk in combined eggs, cream, milk and vanilla.
- 4Place peaches in prepared dish. Pour egg mixture over peaches; sprinkle with extra sugar. Bake 55-60 minutes, until golden and just set.
- 5Dust with icing sugar. Serve with whipped cream.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut, tomato and lentil soupJan 20, 2022
- 30 sweet slice recipesJan 20, 2022
- Fresh tomato pizzettasJan 20, 2022
- Our best Italian recipesJan 19, 2022
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesJan 19, 2022
- Marbled cheesecake browniesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon chicken casseroleJan 19, 2022
- Lemon sliceJan 19, 2022
- Cinnamon doughnutsJan 19, 2022
- Chicken cacciatoreJan 19, 2022
- Chilli jamJan 19, 2022
- Garlic breadJan 19, 2022
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allJan 19, 2022