- 250 gram packet plain sweet biscuits
- 125 gram butter, melted
- 750 gram cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup (180g) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
Sour cream topping
- 1 cup (240g) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1Using a food processor, process biscuits until fine. Add butter; process until combined.
- 2Press mixture over base and sides of a 24cm springform pan. Place on an oven tray; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- 4Beat cream cheese, rinds and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then sour cream and juice.
- 5Pour filling into pan; bake 1 1/4 hours. Remove from oven; cool 15 minutes.
- 6To make sour cream topping, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- 7Spread sour cream topping over cooled cheesecake. Bake cheesecake a further 20 minutes; cool in oven with door ajar. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chicken curry recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Peanut butter cookiesYesterday 1:00pm
- Honey joysYesterday 1:00pm
- French toastYesterday 1:00pm
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingYesterday 6:11am
- Windsor shortbreadYesterday 5:10am
- Coconut riceYesterday 4:54am
- Best burger recipesYesterday 4:33am
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsYesterday 3:55am
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakYesterday 3:38am
- Spiced apple filo coilYesterday 3:11am
- Lemon curd cakeYesterday 3:01am
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019