- 250 gram packet plain sweet biscuits
- 125 gram butter, melted
- 750 gram cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup (180g) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
Sour cream topping
- 1 cup (240g) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1Using a food processor, process biscuits until fine. Add butter; process until combined.
- 2Press mixture over base and sides of a 24cm springform pan. Place on an oven tray; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- 4Beat cream cheese, rinds and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then sour cream and juice.
- 5Pour filling into pan; bake 1 1/4 hours. Remove from oven; cool 15 minutes.
- 6To make sour cream topping, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- 7Spread sour cream topping over cooled cheesecake. Bake cheesecake a further 20 minutes; cool in oven with door ajar. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Vegan roastYesterday 11:59pm
- 4 ways with roast potatoesYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer stone fruit pandoro puddingDec 13, 2019
- Rosé and raspberry trifleDec 13, 2019
- Gingerbread gift boxesDec 12, 2019
- A very vegetarian ChristmasDec 12, 2019
- Salt and vinegar roast potatoesDec 12, 2019
- DukkahDec 11, 2019
- Mocha mi suDec 11, 2019
- Santa saladDec 11, 2019
- Crackling hamDec 11, 2019
- Sausage rollsDec 11, 2019
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeDec 10, 2019
- Classic roast chicken with gravyDec 10, 2019