- 1 cup pure cream
- 1 cup lemonade
- 3 cup self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- extra flour, for dusting
- jam and cream, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Lightly flour a baking tray.
- 2Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Pour in lemonade and cream and mix to a soft sticky dough. Scrape onto a generously floured surface. Knead very lightly and press into 3 cm thick disc. Using a 6cm cutter, cut dough into rounds and place on a baking paper lined oven tray. Gently knead scraps of dough together, repeat pressing and cutting.
- 3Lightly brush tops with a little extra cream and bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned and tops are browned.
- 4Serve with jam and cream.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 Australian classic pub mealsYesterday 2:00pm
- Massaman beef cheeksYesterday 2:00pm
- Grown up chocolate cracklesYesterday 2:00pm
- 23 brilliant baked cheesecakesYesterday 2:00pm
- Braised beef cheeks with minted carrot pureeYesterday 2:00pm
- Berry muffinsYesterday 2:00pm
- Easy caramel cheesecakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Pork parmigiana bakeYesterday 3:22am
- Perfect potato saladYesterday 1:26am
- Four ways with stuffingYesterday 12:00am
- 25 terrific tray bakesJul 27, 2021
- Baked beef sausages with rosemary and tomatoJul 27, 2021
- Classic lamingtonsJul 27, 2021
- Slow-cooker mushroom risottoJul 27, 2021
- Vegetarian sausage rollsJul 27, 2021