- 1 cup pure cream
- 1 cup lemonade
- 3 cup self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- extra flour, for dusting
- jam and cream, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Lightly flour a baking tray.
- 2Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Pour in lemonade and cream and mix to a soft sticky dough. Scrape onto a generously floured surface. Knead very lightly and press into 3 cm thick disc. Using a 6cm cutter, cut dough into rounds and place on a baking paper lined oven tray. Gently knead scraps of dough together, repeat pressing and cutting.
- 3Lightly brush tops with a little extra cream and bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned and tops are browned.
- 4Serve with jam and cream.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forYesterday 6:49am
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamYesterday 3:49am
- Cauliflower recipesSep 27, 2020
- Easy Danish pastriesSep 27, 2020
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesSep 27, 2020
- Lamb and spinach samosasSep 27, 2020
- White sauceSep 27, 2020
- Garibaldi sliceSep 27, 2020
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesSep 27, 2020
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafSep 25, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020