- 1 cup pure cream
- 1 cup lemonade
- 3 cup self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- extra flour, for dusting
- jam and cream, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Lightly flour a baking tray.
- 2Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Pour in lemonade and cream and mix to a soft sticky dough. Scrape onto a generously floured surface. Knead very lightly and press into 3 cm thick disc. Using a 6cm cutter, cut dough into rounds and place on a baking paper lined oven tray. Gently knead scraps of dough together, repeat pressing and cutting.
- 3Lightly brush tops with a little extra cream and bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned and tops are browned.
- 4Serve with jam and cream.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesYesterday 1:54am
- Christmas in July recipesYesterday 1:30am
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020