- 1 cup pure cream
- 1 cup lemonade
- 3 cup self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- extra flour, for dusting
- jam and cream, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Lightly flour a baking tray.
- 2Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Pour in lemonade and cream and mix to a soft sticky dough. Scrape onto a generously floured surface. Knead very lightly and press into 3 cm thick disc. Using a 6cm cutter, cut dough into rounds and place on a baking paper lined oven tray. Gently knead scraps of dough together, repeat pressing and cutting.
- 3Lightly brush tops with a little extra cream and bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned and tops are browned.
- 4Serve with jam and cream.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic mashed potatoesYesterday 1:00pm
- Firm ricottaYesterday 1:00pm
- Caesar saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Spicy guacamoleYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet whoopie piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Pork dinner recipesYesterday 1:00am
- Soft ricottaJan 18, 2021
- Recipes and guide to the keto dietJan 18, 2021
- Zucchini ribbon skewers with tomato fetta saladJan 18, 2021
- Freekeh tabbouleh beetrootJan 18, 2021
- Eggplant bolognese bakeJan 18, 2021
- Kimchi 2 waysJan 18, 2021
- Lamington cream layer cakeJan 18, 2021
- Mixed berry coconut layer cakeJan 18, 2021