- 2 medium carrots (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium zucchini (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 4 x 200g (6½oz) skinless firm white fish fillets
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- lemon cheeks, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Divide carrots and zucchini evenly among four 30cm (12in) baking paper squares. Place fish on vegetables; drizzle with juice. Fold ends and sides of paper to enclose fish (secure parcel with kitchen string, if necessary).
- 3Place parcels on an oven tray; bake for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- 4Top fish with dill; season. Serve with lemon cheeks.
Any firm fish fillets can be used, such as red mullet, murray cod or queenfish.
Serve with roasted smashed potatoes, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The basic crepe recipe every cook needsNov 25, 2021
- Fresh apricot jamNov 25, 2021
- Honey and orange glazed hamNov 25, 2021
- 35 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealNov 25, 2021
- Passionfruit yoghurt cupcakesNov 25, 2021
- Bear clawsNov 25, 2021
- Five ingredient beef tacosNov 25, 2021
- Fruit mince swirl piesNov 25, 2021
- 20 beautiful biscotti recipesNov 25, 2021
- Passionfruit and lemon butterNov 25, 2021
- Tandoori chicken with cucumber saladNov 25, 2021
- SkordaliaNov 25, 2021
- Seafood chowderNov 25, 2021
- Pistachio and cranberry biscottiNov 25, 2021
- How to make pork laksa with five ingredientsNov 25, 2021