- 2 medium carrots (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium zucchini (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 4 x 200g (6½oz) skinless firm white fish fillets
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- lemon cheeks, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Divide carrots and zucchini evenly among four 30cm (12in) baking paper squares. Place fish on vegetables; drizzle with juice. Fold ends and sides of paper to enclose fish (secure parcel with kitchen string, if necessary).
- 3Place parcels on an oven tray; bake for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- 4Top fish with dill; season. Serve with lemon cheeks.
Any firm fish fillets can be used, such as red mullet, murray cod or queenfish.
Serve with roasted smashed potatoes, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Vegan roastYesterday 11:59pm
- 4 ways with roast potatoesYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer stone fruit pandoro puddingDec 13, 2019
- Rosé and raspberry trifleDec 13, 2019
- Gingerbread gift boxesDec 12, 2019
- A very vegetarian ChristmasDec 12, 2019
- Salt and vinegar roast potatoesDec 12, 2019
- DukkahDec 11, 2019
- Mocha mi suDec 11, 2019
- Santa saladDec 11, 2019
- Crackling hamDec 11, 2019
- Sausage rollsDec 11, 2019
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeDec 10, 2019
- Classic roast chicken with gravyDec 10, 2019