- 2 medium carrots (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium zucchini (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 4 x 200g (6½oz) skinless firm white fish fillets
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- lemon cheeks, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Divide carrots and zucchini evenly among four 30cm (12in) baking paper squares. Place fish on vegetables; drizzle with juice. Fold ends and sides of paper to enclose fish (secure parcel with kitchen string, if necessary).
- 3Place parcels on an oven tray; bake for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- 4Top fish with dill; season. Serve with lemon cheeks.
Any firm fish fillets can be used, such as red mullet, murray cod or queenfish.
Serve with roasted smashed potatoes, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Vietnamese beef brisketYesterday 6:52am
- Baked rice custardYesterday 5:26am
- Espresso martini cocktailMay 28, 2020
- All the classic curry recipesMay 28, 2020
- Braised beef brisketMay 28, 2020
- Pressure Cooker Beef BourguignonMay 28, 2020
- Hasselback potatoesMay 28, 2020
- All of our best nachos recipesMay 28, 2020
- Camp oven lamb roast with vegetablesMay 28, 2020
- Beef and mushroom family pieMay 28, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020
- Mulled wineMay 28, 2020
- Vegetarian pasta recipesMay 28, 2020
- Brown rice congee with fried garlicMay 27, 2020