- 2 medium carrots (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium zucchini (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 4 x 200g (6½oz) skinless firm white fish fillets
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- lemon cheeks, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Divide carrots and zucchini evenly among four 30cm (12in) baking paper squares. Place fish on vegetables; drizzle with juice. Fold ends and sides of paper to enclose fish (secure parcel with kitchen string, if necessary).
- 3Place parcels on an oven tray; bake for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- 4Top fish with dill; season. Serve with lemon cheeks.
Any firm fish fillets can be used, such as red mullet, murray cod or queenfish.
Serve with roasted smashed potatoes, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nectarine and almond tartFeb 21, 2019
- Sugar-free chocolate cakeFeb 20, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Gluten-free hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Best ever choc-chip hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019