- 2 medium carrots (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium zucchini (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 4 x 200g (6½oz) skinless firm white fish fillets
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- lemon cheeks, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Divide carrots and zucchini evenly among four 30cm (12in) baking paper squares. Place fish on vegetables; drizzle with juice. Fold ends and sides of paper to enclose fish (secure parcel with kitchen string, if necessary).
- 3Place parcels on an oven tray; bake for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- 4Top fish with dill; season. Serve with lemon cheeks.
Any firm fish fillets can be used, such as red mullet, murray cod or queenfish.
Serve with roasted smashed potatoes, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistToday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeToday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsToday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonYesterday 11:44pm
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkYesterday 1:23am
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaYesterday 12:02am
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019