- 2 medium carrots (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium zucchini (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 4 x 200g (6½oz) skinless firm white fish fillets
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- lemon cheeks, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Divide carrots and zucchini evenly among four 30cm (12in) baking paper squares. Place fish on vegetables; drizzle with juice. Fold ends and sides of paper to enclose fish (secure parcel with kitchen string, if necessary).
- 3Place parcels on an oven tray; bake for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- 4Top fish with dill; season. Serve with lemon cheeks.
Any firm fish fillets can be used, such as red mullet, murray cod or queenfish.
Serve with roasted smashed potatoes, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Chilli con carneYesterday 1:15am
- What's in season in January?Jan 20, 2020
- Chilli con capsicumJan 19, 2020
- Gai lan and mushroom five-spice stir-fryJan 19, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020