- 2 medium carrots (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium zucchini (240g), cut into matchsticks
- 4 x 200g (6½oz) skinless firm white fish fillets
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- lemon cheeks, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Divide carrots and zucchini evenly among four 30cm (12in) baking paper squares. Place fish on vegetables; drizzle with juice. Fold ends and sides of paper to enclose fish (secure parcel with kitchen string, if necessary).
- 3Place parcels on an oven tray; bake for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- 4Top fish with dill; season. Serve with lemon cheeks.
Any firm fish fillets can be used, such as red mullet, murray cod or queenfish.
Serve with roasted smashed potatoes, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsApr 18, 2019
- Easter bunny cakeApr 17, 2019
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019