- 1½ cups (300g) jasmine rice
- 270 ml canned coconut milk
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1Place 1½ cups (300g) jasmine rice, 270ml canned coconut milk, ⅔ cup water and 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger in a heavy-based saucepan, season with salt; stir well to combine.
- 2Cover pan with a lid; bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cook for 10 minutes.
- 3Turn off heat; stand, covered, for a further 5 minutes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Homemade mint sauceToday 1:00am
- Roast pork with apple sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaYesterday 1:00pm
- Savoury apple sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- MayonnaiseYesterday 1:00pm
- 32 amazing ways with applesYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingYesterday 1:00pm
- Jerk chickensYesterday 1:00pm
- Delicious pasta salad recipes to look forward toOct 14, 2021
- Ice blocks and popsicles to cool you downOct 14, 2021
- Quiche LorraineOct 13, 2021
- Mixed berry crumbleOct 13, 2021
- Orange cake recipe collectionOct 13, 2021