- 1½ cups (300g) jasmine rice
- 270 ml canned coconut milk
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1Place 1½ cups (300g) jasmine rice, 270ml canned coconut milk, ⅔ cup water and 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger in a heavy-based saucepan, season with salt; stir well to combine.
- 2Cover pan with a lid; bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cook for 10 minutes.
- 3Turn off heat; stand, covered, for a further 5 minutes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Healthy meal ideas when you don't know what to makeYesterday 5:27am
- 10 recipes for a modern Australian ChristmasNov 10, 2019
- Cauliflower 'rice' pilafNov 07, 2019
- Chocolate sour cream cakeNov 06, 2019
- Tomato, prosciutto and mozzarella tartNov 06, 2019
- 13 ways with broad beansNov 05, 2019
- Spaghetti carbonaraNov 05, 2019
- Gingerbread biscuitsNov 05, 2019
- Prawn, pea & broad bean frittataNov 05, 2019
- The best finger foods for your next partyNov 03, 2019
- Very green veggie curryNov 03, 2019
- Snapper and tomato tray bakeNov 03, 2019
- Classic rum ballsNov 01, 2019
- The basic crepe recipe every cook needsOct 31, 2019