- 1½ cups (300g) jasmine rice
- 270 ml canned coconut milk
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1Place 1½ cups (300g) jasmine rice, 270ml canned coconut milk, ⅔ cup water and 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger in a heavy-based saucepan, season with salt; stir well to combine.
- 2Cover pan with a lid; bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cook for 10 minutes.
- 3Turn off heat; stand, covered, for a further 5 minutes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- RatatouilleToday 6:11am
- Easter lunch recipesToday 12:43am
- Vegetarian eggplant recipesToday 12:20am
- Scone recipesYesterday 11:38pm
- PikeletsYesterday 6:00pm
- Gluten-free sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter baking ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- Irish soda bread rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Delicious cornflake cookies and slicesYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef bourguignon and potato pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter carrot cake with spiced buttercream & caramel sauceYesterday 2:30am
- Melting momentsApr 06, 2020
- Easter bunny cakeApr 06, 2020
- Caramel melting momentsApr 06, 2020