- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2/3 cup (160ml) milk
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1Blend cornflour with 1 tablespoon of the milk in a small bowl until smooth.
- 2Bring remaining milk to boil in small pan; remove from heat. Add sugar, vanilla and cornflour mixture, stirring over heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- 3Pour blancmange into small bowl, cover; refrigerate several hours or until set.
Store the blancmange, covered, in refrigerator, for up to 2 days
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsToday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotToday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladToday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019