- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2/3 cup (160ml) milk
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1Blend cornflour with 1 tablespoon of the milk in a small bowl until smooth.
- 2Bring remaining milk to boil in small pan; remove from heat. Add sugar, vanilla and cornflour mixture, stirring over heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- 3Pour blancmange into small bowl, cover; refrigerate several hours or until set.
Store the blancmange, covered, in refrigerator, for up to 2 days
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Chilli con carneYesterday 1:15am
- What's in season in January?Jan 20, 2020
- Chilli con capsicumJan 19, 2020
- Gai lan and mushroom five-spice stir-fryJan 19, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020