- 125 gram butter, melted
- 2 cup (200g) plain sweet biscuit crumbs
- 150 gram dried apricots
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 125 gram packet cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300 millilitre thickened cream
- 1Combine butter and crumbs in medium bowl; press evenly over base and side of 23m flan tin. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2Place apricots, the water and half of the juice in small saucepan, cover, bring to the boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until soft. Cool slightly. Blend or process apricot mixture until pulpy.
- 3Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced).
- 4Beat cheese, sugar and remaining juice in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in cream until combined.
- 5Pour apricot mixture into crumb crust, then pour in cheese mixture; swirl through with knife for marbled effect.
- 6Bake cheesecake about 1 hour or until set. Cool in oven with door ajar; refrigerate before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut jam dropsToday 12:49am
- Corn and quinoa chowderYesterday 10:28pm
- Gluten free chickpea schnitzels and yoghurt sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Mexican pulled porkYesterday 2:00pm
- Provencal beef stewYesterday 2:00pm
- 18 sensational slow-cooked pork mealsYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken saltimboccaYesterday 6:43am
- Healthy soup recipesYesterday 6:23am
- Slow-cooker honey mustard chickenYesterday 5:25am
- One-pot rice and chickenYesterday 4:29am
- Yoghurt wraps with pick-your-protein scrambleMay 16, 2022
- Quattro formaggio pizzaMay 16, 2022
- Chilli beans with tomato sauceMay 16, 2022
- Chinese honey chickenMay 16, 2022