- 125 gram butter, melted
- 2 cup (200g) plain sweet biscuit crumbs
- 150 gram dried apricots
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 125 gram packet cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300 millilitre thickened cream
- 1Combine butter and crumbs in medium bowl; press evenly over base and side of 23m flan tin. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2Place apricots, the water and half of the juice in small saucepan, cover, bring to the boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until soft. Cool slightly. Blend or process apricot mixture until pulpy.
- 3Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced).
- 4Beat cheese, sugar and remaining juice in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in cream until combined.
- 5Pour apricot mixture into crumb crust, then pour in cheese mixture; swirl through with knife for marbled effect.
- 6Bake cheesecake about 1 hour or until set. Cool in oven with door ajar; refrigerate before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious pasta salad recipes to look forward toOct 14, 2021
- Quiche LorraineOct 13, 2021
- Mixed berry crumbleOct 13, 2021
- Seafood chowderOct 13, 2021
- Orange cake recipe collectionOct 13, 2021
- Kumara pancakes with maple yoghurtOct 13, 2021
- 34 fabulous friand recipesOct 13, 2021
- 25 ravioli recipesOct 13, 2021
- Creamy chicken kormaOct 13, 2021
- Kumara and coconut tarts with pecan toffeeOct 13, 2021
- 32 brilliant blueberry dessertsOct 12, 2021
- Beetroot, blackberry yoghurt popsiclesOct 12, 2021
- Spicy fruit mince pillowsOct 12, 2021