Looking for more easy apple crumble recipes?
- 5 large apples (1kg)
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (35g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (110g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 100 gram cold butter, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease deep 1.5-litre (6-cup) baking dish.
- 2Peel, core and quarter apples. Cook apples, sugar and the water in large saucepan over low heat, covered, about 10 minutes. Drain; discard liquid.
- 3Meanwhile, to make crumble, blend or process flours, sugar, butter and cinnamon until combined.
- 4Place apples in dish; sprinkle with crumble. Bake about 25 minutes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- Boston baked beansToday 5:03am
- Dessert recipes starring fresh peachesToday 4:18am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Homemade mint sauceToday 1:00am
- Our best cupcake recipesYesterday 11:12pm
- Our best banana breadYesterday 11:00pm
- Lamb rack with sourdough, lemon and herb crustYesterday 10:43pm
- Lamb chops with slow-roast tomatoesYesterday 9:00pm
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeYesterday 5:00pm
- Roast stuffed mushroomsYesterday 1:00pm
- Potato samosasYesterday 1:00pm
- Breakfast and brunch recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Banana pancakes with butterscotch sauceYesterday 1:00pm