Here, we've pulled together a selection of some of the most popular Australian Christmas dishes, from grilled prawn cocktails to fruit-topped pavlovas.
You'll find dessert recipes for our steamed macadamia pudding, layered Christmas trifle and choc-cherry bombe Alaska. Plus, delicious savoury mains like our herb-topped salmon, slow-roasted lamb shoulder and sweet glazed ham.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019