- 250 gram frozen spinach, thawed
- 100 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Oil oven trays; line with baking paper.
- 2Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. Chop spinach coarsely; pat dry between sheets of absorbent paper.
- 3Sprinkle spinach and combined cheeses over pastry sheets. Roll pastry tightly to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 12 slices. Brush the pastry with a little beaten egg before baking, this will give the pastry a golden shine.
- 4Place pinwheels, cut-side up, on trays; bake about 15 minutes or until browned lightly.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsToday 12:54am
- Easter bunny cakeYesterday 5:00pm
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019