- 250 gram frozen spinach, thawed
- 100 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Oil oven trays; line with baking paper.
- 2Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. Chop spinach coarsely; pat dry between sheets of absorbent paper.
- 3Sprinkle spinach and combined cheeses over pastry sheets. Roll pastry tightly to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 12 slices. Brush the pastry with a little beaten egg before baking, this will give the pastry a golden shine.
- 4Place pinwheels, cut-side up, on trays; bake about 15 minutes or until browned lightly.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- French toastOct 16, 2019
- Honey joysOct 16, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpOct 16, 2019
- Peanut butter cookiesOct 16, 2019
- Chicken curry recipesOct 16, 2019
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingOct 16, 2019
- Windsor shortbreadOct 16, 2019
- Coconut riceOct 16, 2019
- Best burger recipesOct 16, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsOct 16, 2019
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakOct 16, 2019
- Spiced apple filo coilOct 16, 2019
- Lemon curd cakeOct 16, 2019
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019