- 250 gram frozen spinach, thawed
- 100 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Oil oven trays; line with baking paper.
- 2Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. Chop spinach coarsely; pat dry between sheets of absorbent paper.
- 3Sprinkle spinach and combined cheeses over pastry sheets. Roll pastry tightly to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 12 slices. Brush the pastry with a little beaten egg before baking, this will give the pastry a golden shine.
- 4Place pinwheels, cut-side up, on trays; bake about 15 minutes or until browned lightly.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate slab cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken & watercress pasta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy vanilla cupcakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Almond friandsYesterday 1:00pm
- Sensational spring dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- Blueberry muffinsYesterday 1:00pm
- Women's Weekly Vintage Edition: Gingerbread peopleYesterday 1:00pm
- Oven temperature conversionsYesterday 4:43am
- Char kway teowOct 27, 2020
- Mango recipes for dessertOct 27, 2020
- Sweet curried sausagesOct 27, 2020
- Chicken schnitzelOct 27, 2020
- Roast pumpkin, feta and chickpea saladOct 27, 2020
- Allergy-friendly fruit mince tartsOct 27, 2020
- Fruit mince pies and treats for ChristmasOct 27, 2020
- EggnogOct 27, 2020