- 250 gram frozen spinach, thawed
- 100 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Oil oven trays; line with baking paper.
- 2Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. Chop spinach coarsely; pat dry between sheets of absorbent paper.
- 3Sprinkle spinach and combined cheeses over pastry sheets. Roll pastry tightly to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 12 slices. Brush the pastry with a little beaten egg before baking, this will give the pastry a golden shine.
- 4Place pinwheels, cut-side up, on trays; bake about 15 minutes or until browned lightly.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneYesterday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesYesterday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019