- 250 gram frozen spinach, thawed
- 100 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Oil oven trays; line with baking paper.
- 2Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. Chop spinach coarsely; pat dry between sheets of absorbent paper.
- 3Sprinkle spinach and combined cheeses over pastry sheets. Roll pastry tightly to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 12 slices. Brush the pastry with a little beaten egg before baking, this will give the pastry a golden shine.
- 4Place pinwheels, cut-side up, on trays; bake about 15 minutes or until browned lightly.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsToday 5:29am
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- Healthy quinoa saladsYesterday 1:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy lunchbox recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Spaghetti bologneseYesterday 1:00pm
- Indian rice saladYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make basic sconesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chunky fig and vanilla jamYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 healthy food bowlsYesterday 1:00pm
- CevicheYesterday 1:00pm
- Grilled mushrooms with soft-boiled dukkah eggs and crisp kaleYesterday 1:00pm
- Pancake recipesJan 22, 2021