- 375 gram spaghetti
- 7 eggs
- 150 gram pancetta, sliced finely
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain pasta; return to pan.
- 2Meanwhile, lightly beat 3 eggs in small bowl until combined. Separate remaining 4 eggs, reserving 4 half shells. Return egg yolks to reserved shells.
- 3Heat oiled medium frying pan over medium heat; cook pancetta until crisp. Add pancetta and any cooking oil in pan to pasta; gently stir over low heat until coated. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir in beaten eggs and cheese; season to taste.
- 4Divide pasta between shallow bowls; top with half shells with egg yolks. Each person pours the egg yolk over the hot pasta and stirs it through.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020