- 375 gram spaghetti
- 7 eggs
- 150 gram pancetta, sliced finely
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain pasta; return to pan.
- 2Meanwhile, lightly beat 3 eggs in small bowl until combined. Separate remaining 4 eggs, reserving 4 half shells. Return egg yolks to reserved shells.
- 3Heat oiled medium frying pan over medium heat; cook pancetta until crisp. Add pancetta and any cooking oil in pan to pasta; gently stir over low heat until coated. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir in beaten eggs and cheese; season to taste.
- 4Divide pasta between shallow bowls; top with half shells with egg yolks. Each person pours the egg yolk over the hot pasta and stirs it through.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- '90s Aussie kids' party foodFeb 25, 2021
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 25, 2021
- White chocolate cracklesFeb 25, 2021
- Delicious desserts packed full of sultanasFeb 25, 2021
- Chocolate freckle sliceFeb 25, 2021
- 27 quick and tasty chicken stir-fry recipesFeb 24, 2021
- Kung pao chickenFeb 24, 2021
- Vegan dulce de lecheFeb 24, 2021
- Tom yum soupFeb 24, 2021
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpFeb 24, 2021
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021