- 375 gram spaghetti
- 7 eggs
- 150 gram pancetta, sliced finely
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain pasta; return to pan.
- 2Meanwhile, lightly beat 3 eggs in small bowl until combined. Separate remaining 4 eggs, reserving 4 half shells. Return egg yolks to reserved shells.
- 3Heat oiled medium frying pan over medium heat; cook pancetta until crisp. Add pancetta and any cooking oil in pan to pasta; gently stir over low heat until coated. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir in beaten eggs and cheese; season to taste.
- 4Divide pasta between shallow bowls; top with half shells with egg yolks. Each person pours the egg yolk over the hot pasta and stirs it through.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- RatatouilleToday 6:11am
- Easter lunch recipesToday 12:43am
- Vegetarian eggplant recipesToday 12:20am
- Scone recipesYesterday 11:38pm
- PikeletsYesterday 6:00pm
- Delicious cornflake cookies and slicesYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Irish soda bread rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten-free sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef bourguignon and potato pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter baking ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 classic baking recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter carrot cake with spiced buttercream & caramel sauceYesterday 2:30am
- Melting momentsApr 06, 2020
- Easter bunny cakeApr 06, 2020