- 375 gram spaghetti
- 7 eggs
- 150 gram pancetta, sliced finely
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain pasta; return to pan.
- 2Meanwhile, lightly beat 3 eggs in small bowl until combined. Separate remaining 4 eggs, reserving 4 half shells. Return egg yolks to reserved shells.
- 3Heat oiled medium frying pan over medium heat; cook pancetta until crisp. Add pancetta and any cooking oil in pan to pasta; gently stir over low heat until coated. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir in beaten eggs and cheese; season to taste.
- 4Divide pasta between shallow bowls; top with half shells with egg yolks. Each person pours the egg yolk over the hot pasta and stirs it through.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 10:02pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- 10 recipes for a modern Australian ChristmasNov 10, 2019
- Cauliflower 'rice' pilafNov 07, 2019
- Chocolate sour cream cakeNov 06, 2019
- Tomato, prosciutto and mozzarella tartNov 06, 2019
- 13 ways with broad beansNov 05, 2019
- Spaghetti carbonaraNov 05, 2019
- Gingerbread biscuitsNov 05, 2019
- Prawn, pea & broad bean frittataNov 05, 2019
- The best finger foods for your next partyNov 03, 2019
- Very green veggie curryNov 03, 2019
- Snapper and tomato tray bakeNov 03, 2019