- ¼ small (200g) red cabbage
- 3 teaspoons chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 8 small (200g) white corn tortillas
- 1 bunch (100g) fresh coriander
- 600 g piece skinless, boneless salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Finely shred cabbage. Whisk ½ teaspoon Tabasco, white vinegar and caster sugar in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Add cabbage; toss gently to combine. Season well.
- 3Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 4Pick coriander leaves from stems; reserve. Clean coriander roots; process roots and stems in a small food processor until chopped finely. Place salmon on lined tray; spread coriander mixture on both sides, drizzle with olive oil. Season.
- 5Bake salmon for 10 minutes or until just cooked through. Using two forks, pull salmon, flaking it into large pieces; drizzle with remaining Tabasco.
- 6Serve warm tortillas topped with red slaw, pulled salmon and reserved coriander leaves.
Not suitable to freeze. Tortillas suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsToday 5:29am
- Nectarine and almond tarte tatinToday 2:23am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- 36 vegan dinners for the familyYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingYesterday 1:00pm
- Thermomix Swedish meatballs with gravy and horseradish mashYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 healthy snacks to get you through the dayYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy quinoa saladsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beer-battered fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- 23 fish cakes recipes for easy dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- 17 sensational seafood stews and casserolesYesterday 1:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm