- 2 1/4 cup (335g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100 gram butter, melted
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 200 gram fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a six-hole texas muffin pan or spray six large disposable muffin cases and place on an oven tray.
- 2Sift flour into a large bowl; add sugar then combined extract, egg, butter, milk and rind. Add berries; stir through gently.
- 3Divide muffin mixture among holes of prepared pans.
- 4Bake muffins about 35 minutes. Stand muffins in pan for a few minutes before turning onto wire rack.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lemon deliciousYesterday 2:00pm
- Corned beef silverside with parsley chat potatoesYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten-free peanut butter cookiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef and lentil curryYesterday 2:00pm
- Apple streusel sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- Salsa verdeAug 06, 2022
- Potatoes with lemon and tomatoAug 05, 2022
- Popcorn butterscotch squaresAug 05, 2022
- Roast pork with apple sauceAug 04, 2022
- Chicken koftas with fig and seed pilafAug 04, 2022
- Lamb and lentil saladAug 04, 2022
- Chicken, mushroom and leek fricasseeAug 04, 2022
- Mexican riceAug 03, 2022
- 34 delicious desserts with an easy biscuit crustAug 03, 2022