- 6 medium firm pears (1.4kg), peeled, chopped coarsely
- 1125 gram fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoon cornflour or arrowroot
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (140g) pistachios
- 1 cup (120g) pecans
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure maple syrup, extra
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, extra
- 2 tablespoon freeze-dried or fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 cup (560g) thick no-sugar-added vanilla yoghurt
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan).
- 2Place pears, raspberries, cornflour, ginger, syrup, juice and extract in a large bowl; toss to coat fruit in mixture. Divide mixture among six x 1-cup (250ml) ovenproof dishes.
- 3Process nuts until chopped roughly. Transfer to a medium bowl, stir in oats, oil and extra syrup and extract; spoon over fruit mixture.
- 4Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour. Cover with foil; bake for a further 15 minutes or until crumble topping is golden and pears are soft.
- 5To serve, sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top and accompany with yoghurt.
If you can’t find sugar-free vanilla yoghurt, simply stir vanilla extract through greek-style yoghurt. You can find freeze-dried pomegranate seeds at health food stores. For vegan and paleo diets use coconut milk yoghurt. For paleo, substitute arrowroot for cornflour.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 12 easy Japanese dishesAug 02, 2020
- Roast lambAug 02, 2020
- Cheese delightsAug 02, 2020
- Cauliflower cream soup with mushroomsAug 02, 2020
- Healthy lunchbox recipesAug 02, 2020
- How to cook corned beef in a pressure cookerAug 02, 2020
- Savoury apple sauceAug 02, 2020
- Cheesecake recipesAug 02, 2020
- Our favourite family roastsAug 02, 2020
- Healthy and tasty low-fat recipesJul 30, 2020
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseJul 30, 2020
- Delicious pasta salad recipes to look forward toJul 30, 2020
- Lamb shanks massamanJul 29, 2020
- Healthy banana breadJul 29, 2020
- Sensational savoury piesJul 29, 2020