- 6 medium firm pears (1.4kg), peeled, chopped coarsely
- 1125 gram fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoon cornflour or arrowroot
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (140g) pistachios
- 1 cup (120g) pecans
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure maple syrup, extra
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, extra
- 2 tablespoon freeze-dried or fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 cup (560g) thick no-sugar-added vanilla yoghurt
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan).
- 2Place pears, raspberries, cornflour, ginger, syrup, juice and extract in a large bowl; toss to coat fruit in mixture. Divide mixture among six x 1-cup (250ml) ovenproof dishes.
- 3Process nuts until chopped roughly. Transfer to a medium bowl, stir in oats, oil and extra syrup and extract; spoon over fruit mixture.
- 4Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour. Cover with foil; bake for a further 15 minutes or until crumble topping is golden and pears are soft.
- 5To serve, sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top and accompany with yoghurt.
If you can’t find sugar-free vanilla yoghurt, simply stir vanilla extract through greek-style yoghurt. You can find freeze-dried pomegranate seeds at health food stores. For vegan and paleo diets use coconut milk yoghurt. For paleo, substitute arrowroot for cornflour.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Pasta al forno - Italian sausage pasta bakeToday 7:48am
- Vietnamese beef saladToday 6:23am
- Lattice biscuit citrus cheesecakeToday 6:00am
- Hoot hoot horray owl birthday cakeToday 5:26am
- Cauliflower and parsley saladToday 2:56am
- Impressive no-bake cheesecakes to finish a mealToday 1:13am
- Easy lemon cheesecakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect puff pastry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower recipesSep 27, 2020
- Lamb and spinach samosasSep 27, 2020
- Garibaldi sliceSep 27, 2020
- Easy Danish pastriesSep 27, 2020
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesSep 27, 2020
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesSep 27, 2020