- 3/4 cup (120g) sultanas (golden raisins)
- 2 cup (80g) corn flakes
- 3/4 cup (110g) toasted unsalted peanuts, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (100g) coarsely chopped red glacé cherries
- 2/3 cup (160ml) canned sweetened condensed milk
- 150 gram (4½ ounces) dark (semi-sweet) chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease two oven trays; line with baking paper.
- 2Combine sultanas, corn flakes, peanuts, cherries and condensed milk in a large bowl.
- 3Drop rounded tablespoons of mixture, about 5cm (2 inches) apart, on oven trays.
- 4Bake about 5 minutes; cool on trays.
- 5Melt chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over a small saucepan of simmering water (don't allow water to touch base of bowl). Spread cooled florentine bases with chocolate; allow to set at room temperature.
For a more decorative effect, use a fork to make wavy lines.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieToday 5:13am
- Caramel sliceYesterday 11:16pm
- Corn and kidney bean quesadillas with tomato salsaYesterday 1:00pm
- Slow-cooked lamb with white beansYesterday 1:00pm
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsYesterday 1:00pm
- Brown fried rice with carrot, cabbage and red onionYesterday 1:00pm
- Raspberry crumble almond tartYesterday 1:00pm
- Braised beef cheeks in red wineYesterday 1:00pm
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Yesterday 1:00pm
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingYesterday 1:00pm
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawYesterday 1:00pm
- Creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchiYesterday 1:00pm
- Fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniYesterday 1:00pm
- Jam rollYesterday 1:00pm
- Cumin-spiced steak with white bean hummusYesterday 1:00pm