- 3/4 cup (120g) sultanas (golden raisins)
- 2 cup (80g) corn flakes
- 3/4 cup (110g) toasted unsalted peanuts, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (100g) coarsely chopped red glacé cherries
- 2/3 cup (160ml) canned sweetened condensed milk
- 150 gram (4½ ounces) dark (semi-sweet) chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease two oven trays; line with baking paper.
- 2Combine sultanas, corn flakes, peanuts, cherries and condensed milk in a large bowl.
- 3Drop rounded tablespoons of mixture, about 5cm (2 inches) apart, on oven trays.
- 4Bake about 5 minutes; cool on trays.
- 5Melt chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over a small saucepan of simmering water (don't allow water to touch base of bowl). Spread cooled florentine bases with chocolate; allow to set at room temperature.
For a more decorative effect, use a fork to make wavy lines.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker massaman beef curryToday 6:00am
- Homemade mint sauceToday 2:00am
- Eggplant parmigianaYesterday 2:00pm
- Delicious stir-friesYesterday 2:00pm
- Low calorie recipes for the 5:2 Fasting DietYesterday 2:00pm
- Roast loin of porkYesterday 2:00pm
- 19 delicious dinners using turkey minceYesterday 2:00pm
- Adorable mini cheesecakesYesterday 2:00pm
- 14 filling ideas for cannelloniYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 sensational schnitzelsYesterday 2:00pm
- How to make the perfect roast lambYesterday 2:00pm
- Easy combination fried riceSep 18, 2020
- Lemon dessert recipesSep 18, 2020
- Luscious lemon cakeSep 18, 2020
- Vegetarian quiche recipesSep 18, 2020