- 1 brown onion, sliced thinly
- 1 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup (75g) sun-dried tomato strips
- 1/2 cup (75g) seeded black olives, halved
- 280 gram artichokes in brine, drained, halved
- 1/2 cup (140g) tomato paste
- 1 cup (100g) coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 2 cup (300g) plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (7g) dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (180ml) water
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Make pizza dough. Place flour, yeast and salt in large bowl; gradually stir in the water and half the oil, mix to a soft dough. Knead dough on floured surface about 5 minutes or until elastic; place in large oiled bowl, turn once to coat in oil. Cover; stand in a warm place about 1 hour or until dough doubles.
- 2Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in large frying pan; cook onion, zucchini, capsicum and garlic, stirring, until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; add tomato, olives and artichokes.
- 3Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Oil oven tray.
- 4Turn dough onto floured surface; divide in half. Roll one portion to a 30cm round. Transfer to tray. Spread paste over base, top with filling, leaving a 2cm border. Sprinkle with cheese; brush edge with a little egg. Roll remaining dough to a 30cm round. Cover filling with dough, press edges to seal. Brush with egg.
- 5Cut three slashes in centre of pie. Bake about 30 minutes or until browned. Stand 5 minutes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- French toastOct 16, 2019
- Honey joysOct 16, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpOct 16, 2019
- Peanut butter cookiesOct 16, 2019
- Chicken curry recipesOct 16, 2019
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingOct 16, 2019
- Windsor shortbreadOct 16, 2019
- Coconut riceOct 16, 2019
- Best burger recipesOct 16, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsOct 16, 2019
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakOct 16, 2019
- Spiced apple filo coilOct 16, 2019
- Lemon curd cakeOct 16, 2019
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019