- 2 (90g) slices multigrain bread
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup pine nutes
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup (20g) finely grated parmesan
- 40 gram butter, melted
- 4 piece 210g skinless white fish fillets
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- 2Blend or process bread, pine nuts, parsley and parmesan until fine. Add butter; process until combined.
- 3Place fish on baking tray; season. Evenly press breadcrumb mixture on fish.
- 4Bake fish for 15 minutes or until topping is crisp and fish is cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges.
When buying firm white fish for this parmesan fish fillets recipe, blue-eye trevalla, bream, flathead, swordfish, whiting, ling, dhufish, sea perch or snapper are all good choices.Check for any small pieces of bone in the fillets and use tweezers to remove them.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Our best homemade sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Fruit mince piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Classic Christmas trifleYesterday 6:13am
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Basic sausage rollsYesterday 1:00am
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafYesterday 12:50am
- Pumpkin, spinach and fetta frittataOct 21, 2020
- Spinach dip cob loafOct 21, 2020
- Quiche LorraineOct 21, 2020
- Chana dhal with chutney yoghurtOct 21, 2020
- How to cook lamb backstrapOct 21, 2020
- Lemonade sconesOct 21, 2020
- Classic steamed Christmas puddingOct 21, 2020
- FlorentinesOct 21, 2020
- Lobster mornayOct 21, 2020
- 13 outstanding Christmas dessertsOct 21, 2020