- 4 split croissants
- 4 slice ham, off the bone
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slice gruyere cheese
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- baby rocket leaves, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Fill croissants with an even amount of ham, tomato, cheese and egg; arrange on tray.
- 3Bake 4-5 minutes, until croissants are warm and cheese has begun to melt.
- 4Remove from oven using a dry tea towel or oven mitt. Add a few rocket leaves to each to serve.
This is a great one for you younger children to make - just boil eggs the night before, ready for breakfast the next day. Older kids can try replacing boiled eggs with scrambled.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 indulgent dark chocolate recipesYesterday 9:16pm
- Embrace eggplant with these tasty recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chopped tomato salad with sesame saltYesterday 1:00pm
- 14 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Flourless chocolate, prune & hazelnut cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Dark chocolate mud cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Sesame chicken katsu saladFeb 13, 2020
- How to: BarbecueFeb 13, 2020
- Apricot and tahini bliss ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Choc-nut brownie ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Vegetable gado gado with peanut sauceFeb 13, 2020
- Loaded potato saladFeb 13, 2020
- Shepherdless pieFeb 13, 2020