- 4 split croissants
- 4 slice ham, off the bone
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slice gruyere cheese
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- baby rocket leaves, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Fill croissants with an even amount of ham, tomato, cheese and egg; arrange on tray.
- 3Bake 4-5 minutes, until croissants are warm and cheese has begun to melt.
- 4Remove from oven using a dry tea towel or oven mitt. Add a few rocket leaves to each to serve.
This is a great one for you younger children to make - just boil eggs the night before, ready for breakfast the next day. Older kids can try replacing boiled eggs with scrambled.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021