- 4 split croissants
- 4 slice ham, off the bone
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slice gruyere cheese
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- baby rocket leaves, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Fill croissants with an even amount of ham, tomato, cheese and egg; arrange on tray.
- 3Bake 4-5 minutes, until croissants are warm and cheese has begun to melt.
- 4Remove from oven using a dry tea towel or oven mitt. Add a few rocket leaves to each to serve.
This is a great one for you younger children to make - just boil eggs the night before, ready for breakfast the next day. Older kids can try replacing boiled eggs with scrambled.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forYesterday 6:49am
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamYesterday 3:49am
- Cauliflower recipesSep 27, 2020
- Easy Danish pastriesSep 27, 2020
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesSep 27, 2020
- Lamb and spinach samosasSep 27, 2020
- White sauceSep 27, 2020
- Garibaldi sliceSep 27, 2020
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesSep 27, 2020
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafSep 25, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020