- 4 split croissants
- 4 slice ham, off the bone
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slice gruyere cheese
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- baby rocket leaves, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Fill croissants with an even amount of ham, tomato, cheese and egg; arrange on tray.
- 3Bake 4-5 minutes, until croissants are warm and cheese has begun to melt.
- 4Remove from oven using a dry tea towel or oven mitt. Add a few rocket leaves to each to serve.
This is a great one for you younger children to make - just boil eggs the night before, ready for breakfast the next day. Older kids can try replacing boiled eggs with scrambled.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Iced vovosSep 16, 2021
- Salmon pattiesSep 16, 2021
- Picnic food ideasSep 16, 2021
- Sri Lankan potato and pea currySep 16, 2021
- Japanese katsu chicken currySep 16, 2021
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021