- 2 cup (180g) rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup (310ml) apple juice
- 1 cup (280g) plain yoghurt
- 2 medium_piece green-skinned apples (300g)
- 1/4 cup (35g) roasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup (40g) currants
- 1/4 cup (20g) toasted shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (140g) plain yoghurt, extra
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1Combine oats, juice and yoghurt in a medium bowl. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- 2Peel, core and coarsely grate 1 apple; stir into the oat mixture with nuts, currants, coconut and cinnamon.
- 3Core and thinly slice remaining apple. Serve the muesli topped with extra yoghurt and apple slices; drizzle with honey.
Bircher muesli can be made and stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. The mixture will become thicker; you can add a little extra apple juice to serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Our best Italian recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- 29 American-style diner recipes for weekend entertainingYesterday 6:23am
- Cinnamon doughnutsYesterday 4:17am
- Chicken cacciatoreYesterday 3:00am
- Chilli jamYesterday 2:14am
- Garlic breadYesterday 1:00am
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allYesterday 12:51am
- Chocolate cupcake thickshakeYesterday 12:39am
- Our unbeatable lemon curd recipeJan 18, 2022
- Quinoa zucchini haloumi burgersJan 18, 2022
- Chocolate fudge browniesJan 18, 2022
- Chocolate hazelnut sliceJan 18, 2022
- BaklavaJan 18, 2022
- Baker's dozen homemade croissantsJan 18, 2022
- Cauliflower mac 'n' cheeseJan 18, 2022