- 4 medium frozen bananas (800g), broken into pieces
- 500 gram frozen strawberries
- 1 small beetroot (100g), peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 cup (500ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 250 gram strawberries, halved
- 2 golden kiwifruits (170g), peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1Working in two batches, place frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, beetroot, ginger and almond milk in a high-powered blender; blend until smooth.
- 2Pour mixture into a freezer proof container; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze 6 hours or overnight until firm.
- 3Working in two batches, scoop sorbet into blender; blend until smooth.
- 4Pour sorbet into bowls; top with fresh strawberries, kiwifruit and chia seeds. Serve immediately.
Keep chopped bananas in a resealable plastic bag in the freezer to make early morning blending faster and easier. You can replace almond milk with any milk you prefer. Top the sorbet with any of your favourite fruits. Sorbet can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic Christmas trifleToday 6:13am
- 10 sweet festive favouritesToday 4:00am
- How to make honeycomb from scratchToday 12:29am
- Apple pieToday 12:29am
- TiramisuYesterday 10:00pm
- Fresh apricot jamYesterday 8:00pm
- PikeletsYesterday 5:00pm
- Vegetarian pasta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 1:00pm
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealYesterday 1:00pm
- Green saladYesterday 1:00pm
- 10 brilliant blinis to share with friendsYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky date puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Panettone tiramisuYesterday 1:00pm
- Potato bakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Breakfast recipes for Christmas morningYesterday 1:00pm