- 4 medium frozen bananas (800g), broken into pieces
- 500 gram frozen strawberries
- 1 small beetroot (100g), peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 cup (500ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 250 gram strawberries, halved
- 2 golden kiwifruits (170g), peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1Working in two batches, place frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, beetroot, ginger and almond milk in a high-powered blender; blend until smooth.
- 2Pour mixture into a freezer proof container; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze 6 hours or overnight until firm.
- 3Working in two batches, scoop sorbet into blender; blend until smooth.
- 4Pour sorbet into bowls; top with fresh strawberries, kiwifruit and chia seeds. Serve immediately.
Keep chopped bananas in a resealable plastic bag in the freezer to make early morning blending faster and easier. You can replace almond milk with any milk you prefer. Top the sorbet with any of your favourite fruits. Sorbet can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nectarine and almond tartFeb 21, 2019
- Sugar-free chocolate cakeFeb 20, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Gluten-free hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Best ever choc-chip hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019