- 4 medium frozen bananas (800g), broken into pieces
- 500 gram frozen strawberries
- 1 small beetroot (100g), peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 cup (500ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 250 gram strawberries, halved
- 2 golden kiwifruits (170g), peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1Working in two batches, place frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, beetroot, ginger and almond milk in a high-powered blender; blend until smooth.
- 2Pour mixture into a freezer proof container; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze 6 hours or overnight until firm.
- 3Working in two batches, scoop sorbet into blender; blend until smooth.
- 4Pour sorbet into bowls; top with fresh strawberries, kiwifruit and chia seeds. Serve immediately.
Keep chopped bananas in a resealable plastic bag in the freezer to make early morning blending faster and easier. You can replace almond milk with any milk you prefer. Top the sorbet with any of your favourite fruits. Sorbet can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Balsamic honey pulled-pork bunsYesterday 10:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 2:00pm
- ColeslawYesterday 2:00pm
- Chinese honey chickenYesterday 2:00pm
- Singapore noodlesYesterday 2:00pm
- Crisp fried chickenYesterday 2:00pm
- Basic white breadMay 25, 2020
- Tuna mornayMay 25, 2020
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesMay 25, 2020
- Pea and ham soupMay 24, 2020
- Chicken noodle soupMay 24, 2020
- Lemonade sconesMay 24, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 24, 2020
- Shepherd's pieMay 24, 2020
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020