- 375 g Careme puff pastry, thawed following pack directions
- 100 g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 250 g tomato medley, halved or quartered
- 125 g buffalo mozzarella, torn into pieces
- 1 tablesppon finely chopped green olives
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 15 basil leaves, shredded finely
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place the puff pastry on the tray; prick all over with a fork. Lay prosciutto over the pastry to cover the surface then top with a second piece of baking paper and another tray. Bake on lower shelf for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove top tray and baking paper; bake for a further 5 minutes or until prosciutto is crisp.
- 3Transfer the tart to a serving plate. Top with the tomatoes; season with sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with Green Sauce and scatter with the mozzarella.
- 4Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl; season to taste.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Our best Italian recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemon chicken casseroleYesterday 1:00pm
- 29 American-style diner recipes for weekend entertainingYesterday 6:23am
- Cinnamon doughnutsYesterday 4:17am
- Chicken cacciatoreYesterday 3:00am
- Chilli jamYesterday 2:14am
- Garlic breadYesterday 1:00am
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allYesterday 12:51am
- Chocolate cupcake thickshakeYesterday 12:39am
- Our unbeatable lemon curd recipeJan 18, 2022
- Quinoa zucchini haloumi burgersJan 18, 2022
- BaklavaJan 18, 2022
- Chocolate hazelnut sliceJan 18, 2022
- Chocolate fudge browniesJan 18, 2022