- 1 sheet butter puff pastry
- 4 medium (330g) plums, stone removed, sliced
- ⅓ cup (55g) icing sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place pastry on prepared tray; stand until thawed. Fold 1cm of the pastry edges over to form a border. Arrange plum slices on pastry; sift over 2 tablespoons of the icing sugar.
- 3Bake for about 20 minutes or until pastry is puffed and lightly brown.
- 4Dust with the remaining sifted icing sugar. Serve tart with vanilla ice-cream, chocolate ice-cream or whipped cream, if desired.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieToday 5:13am
- Caramel sliceYesterday 11:16pm
- Corn and kidney bean quesadillas with tomato salsaYesterday 1:00pm
- Slow-cooked lamb with white beansYesterday 1:00pm
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsYesterday 1:00pm
- Brown fried rice with carrot, cabbage and red onionYesterday 1:00pm
- Raspberry crumble almond tartYesterday 1:00pm
- Braised beef cheeks in red wineYesterday 1:00pm
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Yesterday 1:00pm
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingYesterday 1:00pm
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawYesterday 1:00pm
- Creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchiYesterday 1:00pm
- Fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniYesterday 1:00pm
- Jam rollYesterday 1:00pm
- Cumin-spiced steak with white bean hummusYesterday 1:00pm