- 1 sheet butter puff pastry
- 4 medium (330g) plums, stone removed, sliced
- ⅓ cup (55g) icing sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place pastry on prepared tray; stand until thawed. Fold 1cm of the pastry edges over to form a border. Arrange plum slices on pastry; sift over 2 tablespoons of the icing sugar.
- 3Bake for about 20 minutes or until pastry is puffed and lightly brown.
- 4Dust with the remaining sifted icing sugar. Serve tart with vanilla ice-cream, chocolate ice-cream or whipped cream, if desired.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- RatatouilleToday 6:11am
- Easter lunch recipesToday 12:43am
- Vegetarian eggplant recipesToday 12:20am
- Scone recipesYesterday 11:38pm
- PikeletsYesterday 6:00pm
- Delicious cornflake cookies and slicesYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Irish soda bread rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten-free sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef bourguignon and potato pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter baking ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 classic baking recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter carrot cake with spiced buttercream & caramel sauceYesterday 2:30am
- Melting momentsApr 06, 2020
- Easter bunny cakeApr 06, 2020