- 6 medium fat mushrooms
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 2 cup (140g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup (20g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Remove the stems from the mushrooms; coarsely chop stems.
- 2Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over high heat; add the mushroom stems. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until softened. Add the garlic, cook, stirring for 1 minute or until fragrant, but not coloured. Add the remaining oil and breadcrumbs; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, then stir in the parsley, rind and parmesan; season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Fill the mushrooms with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the mushrooms in a large ovenproof dish and roast for about 20 minutes or until tops are browned and mushrooms are just tender.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021