- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh lemongrass
- 2 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 medium red chilli, seeded, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 24 scallops on the shell, cleaned
- fresh coriander leaves, for serving
- 1Preheat a barbecue to medium heat.
- 2In a bowl, combine the lemongrass, ginger, chilli, sesame oil, mirin, fish sauce and lime juice. Stand 3 minutes.
- 3Spoon half the lemon grass mixture over the scallops. Barbecue the scallops about 2 minutes or until just cooked through.
- 4Spoon remaining lemongrass mixture over scallops and serve sprinkled with coriander.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Brilliant brownie recipesToday 1:29am
- Picnic food ideasToday 12:58am
- Portuguese chickens with fig saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy banana breadYesterday 1:00pm
- 20 of the best pasta recipes to get you through summerYesterday 1:00pm
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieYesterday 5:13am
- Caramel sliceFeb 19, 2020
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsFeb 19, 2020
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawFeb 19, 2020
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingFeb 19, 2020
- Fish and chipsFeb 19, 2020
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniFeb 19, 2020
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Feb 19, 2020
- Slow-cooked lamb with white beansFeb 19, 2020