- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh lemongrass
- 2 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 medium red chilli, seeded, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 24 scallops on the shell, cleaned
- fresh coriander leaves, for serving
- 1Preheat a barbecue to medium heat.
- 2In a bowl, combine the lemongrass, ginger, chilli, sesame oil, mirin, fish sauce and lime juice. Stand 3 minutes.
- 3Spoon half the lemon grass mixture over the scallops. Barbecue the scallops about 2 minutes or until just cooked through.
- 4Spoon remaining lemongrass mixture over scallops and serve sprinkled with coriander.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Apricot bliss ballsDec 07, 2021
- Cute canapes to start your dinner partyDec 07, 2021
- Perfect Christmas finger food recipesDec 07, 2021
- 31 tasty ways to use your leftover Christmas hamDec 07, 2021
- Chicken and lemon risottoDec 07, 2021
- Rice-cooker bibimbapDec 07, 2021
- 10 recipes to make your Christmas stress-freeDec 06, 2021
- Our best shepherd's pieDec 06, 2021
- Nougat semifreddo in white chcocolate conesDec 06, 2021
- Yum-yum dan dan noodlesDec 06, 2021
- Stained glass biscottiDec 06, 2021
- 13 outstanding Christmas dessertsDec 06, 2021
- 19 turkey recipes for the festive seasonDec 06, 2021