- 200 gram milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoon thickened (heavy) cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (70g) finely chopped unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Break chocolate into a small saucepan, add cream; stir over low heat until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Transfer mixture to a small bowl, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 2Working with a quarter of the chocolate mixture at a time (keep remainder in refrigerator), roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls; place on a baking-paper lined tray. Refrigerate truffles until firm.
- 3Working quickly, roll balls in combined nuts and salt, return to tray; refrigerate until firm.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Bread and butter picklesJan 14, 2019
- Scrambled tofu wrapsJan 14, 2019
- Vegan "shepherdless" pieJan 14, 2019
- Sashimi tuna poke bowlJan 14, 2019
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsJan 10, 2019
- Prawn, kale, and chickpea tabboulehJan 10, 2019
- Classic carrot cake with cream cheese frostingJan 10, 2019
- Sweet potato brownies with espresso toppingJan 10, 2019
- Kale and quinoa frittataJan 10, 2019
- Sage & zucchini-wrapped haloumi saladJan 09, 2019
- Soft polenta with mushroom raguJan 09, 2019
- Spaghetti squash con quesoJan 09, 2019
- Mango cheesecake tart with palm sugar syrupJan 09, 2019