- 200 gram milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoon thickened (heavy) cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (70g) finely chopped unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Break chocolate into a small saucepan, add cream; stir over low heat until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Transfer mixture to a small bowl, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 2Working with a quarter of the chocolate mixture at a time (keep remainder in refrigerator), roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls; place on a baking-paper lined tray. Refrigerate truffles until firm.
- 3Working quickly, roll balls in combined nuts and salt, return to tray; refrigerate until firm.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chilli barbecued haloumi recipe with zucchini saladYesterday 4:00pm
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceMar 21, 2019
- Pommes AnnaMar 20, 2019
- Chocolate Easter frecklesMar 20, 2019
- Noughts and crosses chocolate chip easter bunsMar 20, 2019
- 7 creative ways to take damper to the next levelMar 19, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsMar 18, 2019
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019