- 200 gram milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoon thickened (heavy) cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (70g) finely chopped unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Break chocolate into a small saucepan, add cream; stir over low heat until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Transfer mixture to a small bowl, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 2Working with a quarter of the chocolate mixture at a time (keep remainder in refrigerator), roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls; place on a baking-paper lined tray. Refrigerate truffles until firm.
- 3Working quickly, roll balls in combined nuts and salt, return to tray; refrigerate until firm.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021