- 750 ml bottle prosecco rosé
- 2 cups (440g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (300g) fresh cherries, pitted, plus 6 cherries, extra, to serve
- 8 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 500 grams strawberries
- 125 grams raspberries
- 125 grams blueberries
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- cooking-oil spray
- 1Stir prosecco and sugar in a large saucepan over high heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Add cherries, reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, place 1 cup (250ml) water in a small heatproof jug; sprinkle powdered gelatine over. Stand for 1 minute. Place jug in a medium saucepan of simmering water; stir until gelatine dissolves.
- 3Transfer cherry mixture to a large bowl; stir in gelatine mixture. Cool slightly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cooled but not set. Remove from fridge.
- 4Reserve 250g (8oz) strawberries, 10 raspberries and 2 tablespoons blueberries to serve. Hull and halve remaining strawberries; combine with remaining raspberries and blueberries.
- 5Lightly spray six 1-cup (250ml) jelly moulds or glasses with oil. Pour 2 tablespoons of the jelly into each mould. Divide a quarter of the berries among glasses. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Add remaining jelly and berries. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- 6Top jellies with reserved sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and extra cherries. Dust with icing sugar; serve.
For one large jelly, lightly spray a 2.5-litre (10-cup) bowl or mould with oil. Pour 1 cup of the jelly into bowl; add a quarter of the berries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Add remaining jelly and berries to mould; refrigerate overnight. Serve topped with extra berries, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 14 banana bread recipesToday 6:48am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Tuna mornayToday 12:00am
- Our best banana breadYesterday 11:00pm
- Quiche LorraineYesterday 10:55pm
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesYesterday 9:21pm
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeYesterday 5:00pm
- Delicious stir-friesYesterday 1:00pm
- Macaroni cheeseYesterday 1:00pm
- Chilli chicken stir-fryYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast loin of porkYesterday 1:00pm
- 12 sensational san choy bow recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken satay skewers with crunchy saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken schnitzelYesterday 1:00pm