- 750 ml bottle prosecco rosé
- 2 cups (440g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (300g) fresh cherries, pitted, plus 6 cherries, extra, to serve
- 8 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 500 grams strawberries
- 125 grams raspberries
- 125 grams blueberries
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- cooking-oil spray
- 1Stir prosecco and sugar in a large saucepan over high heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Add cherries, reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, place 1 cup (250ml) water in a small heatproof jug; sprinkle powdered gelatine over. Stand for 1 minute. Place jug in a medium saucepan of simmering water; stir until gelatine dissolves.
- 3Transfer cherry mixture to a large bowl; stir in gelatine mixture. Cool slightly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cooled but not set. Remove from fridge.
- 4Reserve 250g (8oz) strawberries, 10 raspberries and 2 tablespoons blueberries to serve. Hull and halve remaining strawberries; combine with remaining raspberries and blueberries.
- 5Lightly spray six 1-cup (250ml) jelly moulds or glasses with oil. Pour 2 tablespoons of the jelly into each mould. Divide a quarter of the berries among glasses. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Add remaining jelly and berries. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- 6Top jellies with reserved sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and extra cherries. Dust with icing sugar; serve.
For one large jelly, lightly spray a 2.5-litre (10-cup) bowl or mould with oil. Pour 1 cup of the jelly into bowl; add a quarter of the berries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Add remaining jelly and berries to mould; refrigerate overnight. Serve topped with extra berries, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chunky minestrone with haloumiApr 30, 2021
- Caramelised onion and cheddar pull-apartApr 30, 2021
- Cider-braised pork with applesApr 30, 2021
- Beef and mushroom stewApr 30, 2021
- Cheesy eggplant and lentil bakeApr 30, 2021
- Lentil and vegetable soupApr 30, 2021
- Chicken paprikashApr 30, 2021
- Miso eggplant and noodle saladYesterday 10:00pm
- New York cheesecakeYesterday 5:00pm
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingYesterday 2:00pm
- 23 sweet and savoury hand piesYesterday 2:00pm
- 16 tasty ways with risoni pastaYesterday 2:00pm
- How to cook corned beef in a pressure cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- Easy chicken pasta recipesYesterday 2:00pm