- 750 ml bottle prosecco rosé
- 2 cups (440g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (300g) fresh cherries, pitted, plus 6 cherries, extra, to serve
- 8 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 500 grams strawberries
- 125 grams raspberries
- 125 grams blueberries
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- cooking-oil spray
- 1Stir prosecco and sugar in a large saucepan over high heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Add cherries, reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, place 1 cup (250ml) water in a small heatproof jug; sprinkle powdered gelatine over. Stand for 1 minute. Place jug in a medium saucepan of simmering water; stir until gelatine dissolves.
- 3Transfer cherry mixture to a large bowl; stir in gelatine mixture. Cool slightly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cooled but not set. Remove from fridge.
- 4Reserve 250g (8oz) strawberries, 10 raspberries and 2 tablespoons blueberries to serve. Hull and halve remaining strawberries; combine with remaining raspberries and blueberries.
- 5Lightly spray six 1-cup (250ml) jelly moulds or glasses with oil. Pour 2 tablespoons of the jelly into each mould. Divide a quarter of the berries among glasses. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Add remaining jelly and berries. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- 6Top jellies with reserved sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and extra cherries. Dust with icing sugar; serve.
For one large jelly, lightly spray a 2.5-litre (10-cup) bowl or mould with oil. Pour 1 cup of the jelly into bowl; add a quarter of the berries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Add remaining jelly and berries to mould; refrigerate overnight. Serve topped with extra berries, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb shanksMay 26, 2022
- Ham and cheese croquettesMay 26, 2022
- Slow-cooked bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Basil, chickpea and vegetable stewMay 26, 2022
- 28 easy ways with bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsMay 26, 2022
- Cauliflower parmigianaMay 26, 2022
- Classic lemon cheesecakeMay 26, 2022
- 30 fabulous fish curriesMay 26, 2022
- Red velvet cakeMay 26, 2022
- Mulled wineMay 26, 2022
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladMay 26, 2022
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaMay 26, 2022
- 26 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022