- 3/4 cup thickened (heavy) cream
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar
- 200 gram crème fraîche.
- 250 gram quartered strawberries
- 2 thickly sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp
- 50 gram coarsely chopped meringues
- 3 coarsely chopped kiwi fruit
- 1Beat cream and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; stir in crème fraîche.
- 2Divide strawberries and bananas into four 1½-cup (375ml) glasses. Top with 1/4 cup of the pulp.
- 3Divide crème fraîche mixture into glasses; top with meringues, kiwi fruit and remaining pulp.
You need 6 passionfruit to get the required amount of pulp for this recipe. Packaged pavlova "nests" and meringues can be found at your supermarket.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeToday 3:00am
- 40 cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- 20 of our tastiest savoury tartsYesterday 2:00pm
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingYesterday 2:00pm
- 40 warming sweet and savoury recipes for your pressure cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Custard tartJul 22, 2021
- 20 beautiful bundt cakesJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make apple pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021