- 3/4 cup thickened (heavy) cream
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar
- 200 gram crème fraîche.
- 250 gram quartered strawberries
- 2 thickly sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp
- 50 gram coarsely chopped meringues
- 3 coarsely chopped kiwi fruit
- 1Beat cream and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; stir in crème fraîche.
- 2Divide strawberries and bananas into four 1½-cup (375ml) glasses. Top with 1/4 cup of the pulp.
- 3Divide crème fraîche mixture into glasses; top with meringues, kiwi fruit and remaining pulp.
You need 6 passionfruit to get the required amount of pulp for this recipe. Packaged pavlova "nests" and meringues can be found at your supermarket.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut jam dropsToday 12:49am
- Corn and quinoa chowderYesterday 10:28pm
- Gluten free chickpea schnitzels and yoghurt sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Mexican pulled porkYesterday 2:00pm
- Provencal beef stewYesterday 2:00pm
- 18 sensational slow-cooked pork mealsYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken saltimboccaYesterday 6:43am
- Healthy soup recipesYesterday 6:23am
- Slow-cooker honey mustard chickenYesterday 5:25am
- One-pot rice and chickenYesterday 4:29am
- Yoghurt wraps with pick-your-protein scrambleMay 16, 2022
- Quattro formaggio pizzaMay 16, 2022
- Chilli beans with tomato sauceMay 16, 2022
- Chinese honey chickenMay 16, 2022