- 3/4 cup thickened (heavy) cream
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar
- 200 gram crème fraîche.
- 250 gram quartered strawberries
- 2 thickly sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp
- 50 gram coarsely chopped meringues
- 3 coarsely chopped kiwi fruit
- 1Beat cream and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; stir in crème fraîche.
- 2Divide strawberries and bananas into four 1½-cup (375ml) glasses. Top with 1/4 cup of the pulp.
- 3Divide crème fraîche mixture into glasses; top with meringues, kiwi fruit and remaining pulp.
You need 6 passionfruit to get the required amount of pulp for this recipe. Packaged pavlova "nests" and meringues can be found at your supermarket.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesToday 1:54am
- Christmas in July recipesToday 1:30am
- Sustainable chowderYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect puff pastry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingYesterday 2:00pm
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersYesterday 2:00pm
- How to make a chocolate hazelnut cheesecake in your slow cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- How to make classic chocolate brownies in your slow cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- Spaghetti marinaraYesterday 2:00pm
- Seafood chowderYesterday 2:00pm
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best homemade sausage rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best hummus recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020