- 3/4 cup thickened (heavy) cream
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar
- 200 gram crème fraîche.
- 250 gram quartered strawberries
- 2 thickly sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp
- 50 gram coarsely chopped meringues
- 3 coarsely chopped kiwi fruit
- 1Beat cream and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; stir in crème fraîche.
- 2Divide strawberries and bananas into four 1½-cup (375ml) glasses. Top with 1/4 cup of the pulp.
- 3Divide crème fraîche mixture into glasses; top with meringues, kiwi fruit and remaining pulp.
You need 6 passionfruit to get the required amount of pulp for this recipe. Packaged pavlova "nests" and meringues can be found at your supermarket.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mushroom filled beef fillet with port sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltYesterday 1:00pm
- Turkey with apricot & hazelnut stuffingYesterday 1:00pm
- Coffee wreath (with chocolate sauce)Yesterday 1:00pm
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealYesterday 1:00pm
- Barbecued corn, spinach and avocado saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast beetroot and goat’s cheese terrineYesterday 1:00pm
- Nutella cheesecakeYesterday 1:00pm
- White Christmas sliceYesterday 12:56am
- Dark plum jamDec 04, 2019
- Oysters with pink & green mignonette dressingsDec 04, 2019
- Ice-cream Christmas pudding logDec 04, 2019
- Herb-brined turkey breast in pancettaDec 04, 2019
- Coconut banana stacked cakeDec 03, 2019
- 2-in-1 basic fruit mixDec 02, 2019