- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 500 gram ripe mango, diced
- ice-cream cones, to serve
- 1Combine sugar with 1 cup water in a small saucepan and bring to boil. Boil for 1 minute and set aside to cool.
- 2Combine mango in a food processor with cooled sugar syrup and process until smooth. Pour into a large metal container and cover. Freeze for 1 hour, until mixture starts to freeze around edges. Process again and return to freezer for another 30 minutes to 1 hour, until frozen. Alternatively, churn mixture in an ice-cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
- 3Serve sorbet in ice-cream cones.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021