- 4 large (800g) chicken thigh fillets
- 1/2 cup (120g) hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 green onions (green shallots), sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup (60ml) salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1Make several large, deep diagonal cuts in each thigh fillet. Brush chicken with hoisin sauce.
- 2Heat the oil in a large frying pan, cook chicken, uncovered, over medium-low heat until browned on both sides and just cooked through.
- 3Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Serve chicken and sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Aussie damperToday 12:41am
- Protein and bliss ballsYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free dessertsMar 27, 2020
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken bowlMar 26, 2020
- The best Italian recipesMar 26, 2020
- The big chocolate cookieMar 26, 2020
- RatatouilleMar 26, 2020
- Quince pasteMar 26, 2020
- Classic recipe for chocolate mousseMar 25, 2020
- Osso buccoMar 25, 2020
- Apple crumbleMar 25, 2020
- Ginger sticky date puddingMar 25, 2020
- Delicious recipes to try in your Air FryerMar 25, 2020
- Easy baking recipesMar 25, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMar 25, 2020