- 1 cup (280g) crunchy natural peanut butter
- ²⁄³ cup (150g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Using a fork, mix peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking powder and vanilla in a
medium bowl until well combined.
- 3Shape level tablespoons of mixture into balls; place on trays 3cm (1¼in) apart. Flatten slightly with a fork; sprinkle with lightly crumbled salt.
- 4Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until golden. Cool on trays.
You need to use a good quality peanut butter without added sugar
or salt to get the best results.For an even more intense peanut taste, use a dark roast natural crunchy peanut butter.Cookies will keep in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsToday 5:29am
- Nectarine and almond tarte tatinToday 2:23am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- 36 vegan dinners for the familyYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingYesterday 1:00pm
- Thermomix Swedish meatballs with gravy and horseradish mashYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 healthy snacks to get you through the dayYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy quinoa saladsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beer-battered fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- 23 fish cakes recipes for easy dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- 17 sensational seafood stews and casserolesYesterday 1:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm