These and other delicious gluten-free recipes are available in our book Gluten Free Baking.
- 1 cup (280g) crunchy natural peanut butter
- ²⁄³ cup (150g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Using a fork, mix peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking powder and vanilla in a
medium bowl until well combined.
- 3Shape level tablespoons of mixture into balls; place on trays 3cm (1¼in) apart. Flatten slightly with a fork; sprinkle with lightly crumbled salt.
- 4Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until golden. Cool on trays.
You need to use a good quality peanut butter without added sugar
or salt to get the best results.For an even more intense peanut taste, use a dark roast natural crunchy peanut butter.Cookies will keep in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesYesterday 1:54am
- Christmas in July recipesYesterday 1:30am
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020