These and other delicious gluten-free recipes are available in our book Gluten Free Baking.
- 1 cup (280g) crunchy natural peanut butter
- ²⁄³ cup (150g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Using a fork, mix peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking powder and vanilla in a
medium bowl until well combined.
- 3Shape level tablespoons of mixture into balls; place on trays 3cm (1¼in) apart. Flatten slightly with a fork; sprinkle with lightly crumbled salt.
- 4Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until golden. Cool on trays.
You need to use a good quality peanut butter without added sugar
or salt to get the best results.For an even more intense peanut taste, use a dark roast natural crunchy peanut butter.Cookies will keep in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Passionfruit curd teacakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Kimchi and cheese toastiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow cooked pork in ginger beerYesterday 2:00pm
- Pearl couscous ‘kedgeree’Yesterday 2:00pm
- Slow cooker bolognese sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Mixed bean, spinach and paneer rogan joshYesterday 2:00pm
- Rigatoni with zucchini and chilliYesterday 2:00pm
- Vanilla sliceJun 17, 2021
- ShortbreadJun 17, 2021
- Baked custardJun 17, 2021
- Beef massamanJun 17, 2021
- Coconut pumpkin soup made in your slow cookerJun 17, 2021
- Steak and spuds with salsa verdeJun 17, 2021
- Rainbow bibimbap bowlsJun 16, 2021
- 22 easy dinner recipesJun 16, 2021