Nothing beats a successful night of at-home entertaining. Be it a lavish dinner party or a casual barbecue, seeing friends and family gather to enjoy good company and good food is always a delight.
While entertaining can be joyous, sometimes the stress of food prep can get the better of you — especially if you're planning on feeding a lot of guests. That's where the humble dip comes into play.
A crowd-pleasing starter, dips always pack a flavour punch, plus they keep your visitor's tastebuds occupied until the main meal is served. But, where there is dip, there are crackers, and with so many varieties available, sometimes is can be tricky to choose the right base. Available at Coles in a selection of three flavours — Sea Salt, Chilli Jam and Burnt Fig (our favourite is Chilli Jam), Kettle Flat Bread Crackers are a flavoursome, wholegrain cracker choice that is perfect for dipping!
Feeling inspired to try out some new dip recipes at your next soirée? These easy-to-make recipes are the perfect mixture of classic and modern dips that your guests are sure to love.
Brought to you by Kettle Crafted
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Pasta al forno - Italian sausage pasta bakeToday 7:48am
- Vietnamese beef saladToday 6:23am
- Lattice biscuit citrus cheesecakeToday 6:00am
- Hoot hoot horray owl birthday cakeToday 5:26am
- Cauliflower and parsley saladToday 2:56am
- Impressive no-bake cheesecakes to finish a mealToday 1:13am
- Easy lemon cheesecakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect puff pastry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Low fat beef sausage rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower recipesSep 27, 2020
- Lamb and spinach samosasSep 27, 2020
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesSep 27, 2020
- Garibaldi sliceSep 27, 2020