Nothing beats a successful night of at-home entertaining. Be it a lavish dinner party or a casual barbecue, seeing friends and family gather to enjoy good company and good food is always a delight.
While entertaining can be joyous, sometimes the stress of food prep can get the better of you — especially if you're planning on feeding a lot of guests. That's where the humble dip comes into play.
A crowd-pleasing starter, dips always pack a flavour punch, plus they keep your visitor's tastebuds occupied until the main meal is served. But, where there is dip, there are crackers, and with so many varieties available, sometimes is can be tricky to choose the right base. Available at Coles in a selection of three flavours — Sea Salt, Chilli Jam and Burnt Fig (our favourite is Chilli Jam), Kettle Flat Bread Crackers are a flavoursome, wholegrain cracker choice that is perfect for dipping!
Feeling inspired to try out some new dip recipes at your next soirée? These easy-to-make recipes are the perfect mixture of classic and modern dips that your guests are sure to love.
Brought to you by Kettle Crafted
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Double chocolate brownie cookiesJul 03, 2020
- Osso buco with gremolataJul 02, 2020
- Rocky roadJul 02, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJul 02, 2020
- Quince galetteJul 02, 2020
- Pear & ginger upside-down cakeJul 02, 2020
- Coffee & cardamon brisketJul 02, 2020
- Silverbeet and ricotta dumplingsJul 02, 2020
- Easy rissole recipesJul 02, 2020
- Lamb korma meatball curryJul 02, 2020
- Slow-cooker lamb cassouletJul 02, 2020
- 12 incredible ideas for scone toppingsJul 02, 2020
- Easy apple crumble recipes for dessertJul 01, 2020
- 18 sensational upside-down cakesJul 01, 2020
- 10 easy pancake recipesJul 01, 2020
- Fennel recipesJul 01, 2020