Nothing beats a successful night of at-home entertaining. Be it a lavish dinner party or a casual barbecue, seeing friends and family gather to enjoy good company and good food is always a delight.
While entertaining can be joyous, sometimes the stress of food prep can get the better of you — especially if you're planning on feeding a lot of guests. That's where the humble dip comes into play.
A crowd-pleasing starter, dips always pack a flavour punch, plus they keep your visitor's tastebuds occupied until the main meal is served. But, where there is dip, there are crackers, and with so many varieties available, sometimes is can be tricky to choose the right base. Available at Coles in a selection of three flavours — Sea Salt, Chilli Jam and Burnt Fig (our favourite is Chilli Jam), Kettle Flat Bread Crackers are a flavoursome, wholegrain cracker choice that is perfect for dipping!
Feeling inspired to try out some new dip recipes at your next soirée? These easy-to-make recipes are the perfect mixture of classic and modern dips that your guests are sure to love.
Brought to you by Kettle Crafted
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneToday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesToday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 1:10am
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 12:01am
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019