Nothing beats a successful night of at-home entertaining. Be it a lavish dinner party or a casual barbecue, seeing friends and family gather to enjoy good company and good food is always a delight.
While entertaining can be joyous, sometimes the stress of food prep can get the better of you — especially if you're planning on feeding a lot of guests. That's where the humble dip comes into play.
A crowd-pleasing starter, dips always pack a flavour punch, plus they keep your visitor's tastebuds occupied until the main meal is served. But, where there is dip, there are crackers, and with so many varieties available, sometimes is can be tricky to choose the right base. Available at Coles in a selection of three flavours — Sea Salt, Chilli Jam and Burnt Fig (our favourite is Chilli Jam), Kettle Flat Bread Crackers are a flavoursome, wholegrain cracker choice that is perfect for dipping!
Feeling inspired to try out some new dip recipes at your next soirée? These easy-to-make recipes are the perfect mixture of classic and modern dips that your guests are sure to love.
Brought to you by Kettle Crafted
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The-night-before Christmas ice-cream cakeYesterday 11:50pm
- Lemon meringue sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 1:00pm
- CassataYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Julie Goodwin shares her chocolate trifle recipeNov 20, 2019
- Melting momentsNov 20, 2019
- Best ever Christmas fruit cake recipeNov 20, 2019
- Fresh apricot jamNov 20, 2019
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeNov 20, 2019
- Spiced Christmas biscuitsNov 20, 2019
- Moist Christmas cakeNov 20, 2019
- Brandy custardNov 20, 2019
- Classic trifleNov 20, 2019
- Curried prawnsNov 20, 2019