Nothing beats a successful night of at-home entertaining. Be it a lavish dinner party or a casual barbecue, seeing friends and family gather to enjoy good company and good food is always a delight.
While entertaining can be joyous, sometimes the stress of food prep can get the better of you — especially if you're planning on feeding a lot of guests. That's where the humble dip comes into play.
A crowd-pleasing starter, dips always pack a flavour punch, plus they keep your visitor's tastebuds occupied until the main meal is served. But, where there is dip, there are crackers, and with so many varieties available, sometimes is can be tricky to choose the right base. Available at Coles in a selection of three flavours — Sea Salt, Chilli Jam and Burnt Fig (our favourite is Chilli Jam), Kettle Flat Bread Crackers are a flavoursome, wholegrain cracker choice that is perfect for dipping!
Feeling inspired to try out some new dip recipes at your next soirée? These easy-to-make recipes are the perfect mixture of classic and modern dips that your guests are sure to love.
Brought to you by Kettle Crafted
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsYesterday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladYesterday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019