- 18 (220g) butternut snap biscuits
- 395 gram canned sweetened condensed milk
- 60 gram unsalted butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75g) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced). Grease 18 holes from two 12-hole (1½-tablespoon/30ml) shallow round-based patty pans.
- 2Place one biscuit each over top of 18 pan holes. Bake about 4 minutes or until biscuits soften. Using the back of a teaspoon, gently press softened biscuits into pan holes, cool.
- 3Stir condensed milk, butter and sugar in small heavy-based saucepan over heat until smooth. Bring to the boil, boil, stirring, about 10 minutes or until mixture is thick and dark caramel in colour. Remove from heat, stir in juice.
- 4Divide caramel mixture among biscuit cases. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Garlic breadToday 1:00am
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaYesterday 11:55pm
- Garlic beef stir-fryYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy recipes with leeksYesterday 1:00pm
- Show-stopping Christmas recipes you'll be famous forYesterday 1:00pm
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Fettuccine carbonaraYesterday 5:37am
- White ChristmasNov 22, 2020
- Perfect roast potatoesNov 22, 2020
- Baked chocolate and caramel cheesecakeNov 22, 2020
- Christmas fruit and spice friandsNov 22, 2020
- Classic boiled Christmas puddingNov 22, 2020
- Pork and fennel sausage rollsNov 22, 2020
- Best edible Christmas giftsNov 22, 2020
- Perfect pad thaiNov 20, 2020