Looking for more tarts and pies?
- 18 (220g) butternut snap biscuits
- 395 gram canned sweetened condensed milk
- 60 gram unsalted butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75g) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced). Grease 18 holes from two 12-hole (1½-tablespoon/30ml) shallow round-based patty pans.
- 2Place one biscuit each over top of 18 pan holes. Bake about 4 minutes or until biscuits soften. Using the back of a teaspoon, gently press softened biscuits into pan holes, cool.
- 3Stir condensed milk, butter and sugar in small heavy-based saucepan over heat until smooth. Bring to the boil, boil, stirring, about 10 minutes or until mixture is thick and dark caramel in colour. Remove from heat, stir in juice.
- 4Divide caramel mixture among biscuit cases. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesToday 1:55am
- Easy Spanish paella recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy pastry twistsYesterday 2:00pm
- Potato Salad RecipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lasagne recipe collectionYesterday 2:00pm
- Brilliant broccoli recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Broccoli and kale soup with lemon creme fraicheYesterday 1:59am
- Classic sconesYesterday 1:35am
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeAug 04, 2020
- Homemade pastyAug 04, 2020
- Pork ribs with sticky barbecue sauceAug 04, 2020
- Tangy lemon squaresAug 04, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesAug 04, 2020
- 27 comforting custard dessertsAug 04, 2020
- Anzac biscuit recipesAug 04, 2020
- Traditional beef casseroleAug 04, 2020