- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g paneer cheese, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 large heads broccoli (800g), cut into florets
- 1 medium onion (150g), chopped finely
- 1 bunch coriander (cilantro), leaves reserved, stems and roots chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 400 g can diced tomatoes
- 2½ cups (625ml) vegetable stock
- 1 bunch English spinach (300g), washed, leaves picked
- 300 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Cook paneer, turning, for 3 minutes or until golden on all sides. Transfer to a large bowl. Cook three-quarters of the broccoli for 3 minutes or until browned; add to bowl with paneer.
- 2Reduce heat to medium. Heat remaining oil in same pan; cook onion, ½ cup coriander roots and stems, ginger and garam masala for 5 minutes or until softened. Add tomato and stock; bring to the boil. Cook for 8 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- 3Process remaining broccoli and spinach leaves until finely chopped. Stir into curry.
- 4Return the paneer and cooked broccoli to pan with the sugar snap peas; cook for 3 minutes or until warmed through. Stir through lemon juice.
- 5Serve curry topped with reserved coriander leaves.
Serve the curry with crisp flatbreads or brown rice.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieToday 5:13am
- Caramel sliceYesterday 11:16pm
- Corn and kidney bean quesadillas with tomato salsaYesterday 1:00pm
- Slow-cooked lamb with white beansYesterday 1:00pm
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsYesterday 1:00pm
- Brown fried rice with carrot, cabbage and red onionYesterday 1:00pm
- Raspberry crumble almond tartYesterday 1:00pm
- Braised beef cheeks in red wineYesterday 1:00pm
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Yesterday 1:00pm
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingYesterday 1:00pm
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawYesterday 1:00pm
- Creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchiYesterday 1:00pm
- Fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniYesterday 1:00pm
- Jam rollYesterday 1:00pm
- Cumin-spiced steak with white bean hummusYesterday 1:00pm