- 250 gram plain sweet biscuits
- 125 gram butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 500 gram cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1Process biscuits until fine. Add butter, process until combined. Press mixture over base and sides of 20cm springform tin. Place tin on oven tray; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 160ºC (140ºC fan-forced).
- 3Make filling by beating eggs and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until thick and creamy. Beat cheese and rind in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add egg mixture to cheese mixture; beat until combined.
- 4Pour filling into tin; bake about 50 minutes. Cool in oven with door ajar. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 5Serve cheesecake sprinkled with mixed spice.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Duxelles-filled lamb leg with roast vegetablesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Cauliflower cheeseYesterday 7:00am
- Slow-cooker Thai basil and chilli chicken with cashewsYesterday 6:15am
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesYesterday 5:15am
- Lemon drizzle cakeYesterday 4:18am
- Rhubarb and vanilla baked custardYesterday 2:44am
- Cottage pieMay 23, 2022
- Cheesy vegetable pasta bakeMay 23, 2022
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaMay 23, 2022
- Turkish bread with lamb and eggsMay 23, 2022
- 20 perfect pasta bakesMay 23, 2022
- 20 sensational schnitzelsMay 23, 2022
- Italian chicken schnitzelMay 23, 2022