- 250 gram plain sweet biscuits
- 125 gram butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 500 gram cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1Process biscuits until fine. Add butter, process until combined. Press mixture over base and sides of 20cm springform tin. Place tin on oven tray; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 160ºC (140ºC fan-forced).
- 3Make filling by beating eggs and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until thick and creamy. Beat cheese and rind in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add egg mixture to cheese mixture; beat until combined.
- 4Pour filling into tin; bake about 50 minutes. Cool in oven with door ajar. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 5Serve cheesecake sprinkled with mixed spice.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Savoury mince pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasYesterday 2:00pm
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesYesterday 5:10am
- Traditional minestroneJul 13, 2020
- 19 delicious dinners using turkey minceJul 13, 2020
- 18 beautiful baked salmon recipesJul 13, 2020
- 19 homemade muesli bars and snack barsJul 13, 2020
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotJul 13, 2020
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesJul 13, 2020
- Fennel recipesJul 13, 2020
- Tuna mornayJul 13, 2020
- Creative cabbage recipesJul 12, 2020
- Healthy recipes with mince for dinnerJul 12, 2020
- How to cook corned beef in a pressure cookerJul 12, 2020
- Homemade muesli barsJul 12, 2020
- Fabulous frittata recipesJul 12, 2020