- 250 gram plain sweet biscuits
- 125 gram butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 500 gram cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1Process biscuits until fine. Add butter, process until combined. Press mixture over base and sides of 20cm springform tin. Place tin on oven tray; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 160ºC (140ºC fan-forced).
- 3Make filling by beating eggs and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until thick and creamy. Beat cheese and rind in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add egg mixture to cheese mixture; beat until combined.
- 4Pour filling into tin; bake about 50 minutes. Cool in oven with door ajar. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 5Serve cheesecake sprinkled with mixed spice.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The-night-before Christmas ice-cream cakeYesterday 11:50pm
- Lemon meringue sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 1:00pm
- CassataYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Julie Goodwin shares her chocolate trifle recipeNov 20, 2019
- Melting momentsNov 20, 2019
- Best ever Christmas fruit cake recipeNov 20, 2019
- Fresh apricot jamNov 20, 2019
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeNov 20, 2019
- Spiced Christmas biscuitsNov 20, 2019
- Moist Christmas cakeNov 20, 2019
- Brandy custardNov 20, 2019
- Classic trifleNov 20, 2019
- Curried prawnsNov 20, 2019