- 280 gram (9-ounce) whole double brie cheese
- 1 clove garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 50 grams dried muscatels
- 100 grams (3 ounces) lavosh crackers
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts
- 1/4 cup (40g) blanched almonds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place brie on tray; using a small knife, cut small holes in the top of the cheese. Press garlic slices into holes. Bake for 15 minutes or until warm and soft.
- 3Meanwhile, make pine nut dukkah: Stir ingredients in a small dry frying pan over medium heat for 3 minutes or until nuts are golden. Process until coarsely chopped. Season.
- 4Drizzle molasses on warm brie; sprinkle with dukkah. Serve with muscatels and crackers.
Pomegranate molasses is available at middle eastern food stores, specialty food shops and some delicatessens. Any leftover dukkah can be sprinkled on salads, soft cheese or roast vegetables, or serve with bread and oil. Dried muscatels are sultanas made from muscat grapes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 25 pasta recipesToday 2:08am
- Slow-cooker butter chickenYesterday 5:00pm
- Chocolate crackle sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- 18 vegetarian stews and casserolesYesterday 2:00pm
- Butter chicken puff pastry hand piesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easy recipes to bake with your little onesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemonade sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Caprese saladJul 01, 2022
- 43 polenta recipes for dinner or dessertJul 01, 2022
- What food is in season in July?Jun 30, 2022
- Preserved lemon, mint and raisin couscous saladJun 30, 2022
- Nacho bowlsJun 30, 2022
- Rhubarb and strawberry sponge puddingsJun 30, 2022
- Tomato-braised lamb shanks with creamy polentaJun 30, 2022
- 18 gorgeous green curriesJun 30, 2022