- 185 gram butternut snap biscuits
- 80 gram butter, melted
- 3 teaspoon gelatine
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 x 250g packets cream cheese, softened
- 400 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 300 millilitre thickened cream
- 150 gram white eating chocolate, melted
- 500 gram large strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup (80g) strawberry jam, warmed, strained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Grease 23cm springform tin.
- 2Blend or process biscuits until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter; process until combined. Using hand, press biscuit mixture evenly over base of prepared tin, cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm.
- 3Sprinkle gelatine over the water in small heatproof jug; stand jug in small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine dissolves. Cool 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, beat cheese and condensed milk in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat cream in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- 5Stir warm gelatine mixture into cheese mixture; fold in cream and chocolate. Pour cheesecake mixture into prepared tin, spreading evenly over biscuit base. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- 6Arrange strawberries on top of cheesecake; brush strawberries with combined jam and juice.
Butternut Snap biscuits, containing rolled oats, coconut and golden syrup, resemble Anzac biscuits and can be found at your local supermarket.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lemon and meringue passionfruit messYesterday 4:46am
- Gluten-free strawberries and cream layer cakeYesterday 2:23am
- Easy apple pieOct 18, 2020
- Savoury minceOct 18, 2020
- Caramel tartsOct 18, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipesOct 18, 2020
- Shepherdless pieOct 18, 2020
- Sensational salmon pastasOct 18, 2020
- Blueberry and lemon delicious puddingOct 18, 2020
- Melting momentsOct 17, 2020
- Fresh apricot jamOct 17, 2020
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 17, 2020
- Sausage casseroleOct 17, 2020
- Blinis with smoked salmonOct 17, 2020
- Sensational spring and summer saladsOct 16, 2020