Looking for more tiramisu recipes?
- 200 gram strawberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon water, approximately
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 1/2 cup (125g) mascarpone
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 6 (130g) sponge-finger biscuits (savoiardi)
- 1To make strawberry sauce, chop strawberries coarsely. Blend or process strawberries until smooth. Strain purée into a small jug; discard seeds. Stir juice, sugar and enough of the water into purée to make 1 cup of sauce.
- 2Beat cream, mascarpone and 1 tablespoon of the sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Beat egg yolks and remaining sugar in another small bowl with an electric mixer until thick and creamy. Fold egg yolk mixture into mascarpone mixture.
- 3Cut biscuits into half or thirds (depending on glasses). Pour 3/4 cup of strawberry sauce into a small bowl; dip biscuits into sauce. Place soaked biscuits into bases of six 3/4-cup (180ml) glasses. Divide the mascarpone mixture into the glasses. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining strawberry sauce.
- 4Just before serving, pour the remaining strawberry sauce into each glass.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mushroom soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Italian meatballsAug 10, 2022
- Gluten-free chocolate and almond biscuitsAug 10, 2022
- Gluten free shortcrust pastryAug 10, 2022
- Air fryer potato gratinAug 10, 2022
- Gluten free cornflake and honey sconesAug 10, 2022
- How to sterilise and seal glass jarsAug 10, 2022
- Cumquat ginger marmaladeAug 10, 2022
- 4-ingredient triple choc browniesAug 09, 2022
- 46 sweet slice recipesAug 09, 2022
- How to cook pastaAug 08, 2022
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaAug 08, 2022
- 13 delicious chicken drumstick ideasAug 08, 2022