- 2 weetbix (50g), broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup (40g) bran cereal
- 1/3 cup (80ml) fresh passionfruit pulp (about 4 fruits-worth)
- 1 cup (280g) low-fat plain yoghurt
- 140 gram strawberries, sliced thinly
- 1Layer half the weetbix and bran cereal in two 1 1/4-cup (310ml) serving glasses. Top with half the passionfruit, yoghurt and strawberries.
- 2Repeat with remaining weetbix, bran cereal and and yoghurt. Top with remaining strawberries and drizzle with remaining passionfruit.
Assemble the trifle when ready to eat so the cereals keep their crunch.You can make the trifle with any seasonal fruit combination or even with canned fruit in natural juices.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeToday 6:38am
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019
- Christmas in July recipesJul 13, 2019
- Classic sconesJul 12, 2019
- RatatouilleJul 11, 2019
- 12 tantalising tiramisu recipesJul 11, 2019
- Rabbit stifadoJul 11, 2019
- Rhubarb crumbleJul 10, 2019
- Leftover stroganoff baguetteJul 10, 2019
- Mulled wineJul 09, 2019
- Avocado toast with fennel sauerkrautJul 08, 2019
- Chilli con carneJul 03, 2019
- Apple pieJul 03, 2019