- 2 weetbix (50g), broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup (40g) bran cereal
- 1/3 cup (80ml) fresh passionfruit pulp (about 4 fruits-worth)
- 1 cup (280g) low-fat plain yoghurt
- 140 gram strawberries, sliced thinly
- 1Layer half the weetbix and bran cereal in two 1 1/4-cup (310ml) serving glasses. Top with half the passionfruit, yoghurt and strawberries.
- 2Repeat with remaining weetbix, bran cereal and and yoghurt. Top with remaining strawberries and drizzle with remaining passionfruit.
Assemble the trifle when ready to eat so the cereals keep their crunch.You can make the trifle with any seasonal fruit combination or even with canned fruit in natural juices.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsToday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotToday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladToday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019