- 2 weetbix (50g), broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup (40g) bran cereal
- 1/3 cup (80ml) fresh passionfruit pulp (about 4 fruits-worth)
- 1 cup (280g) low-fat plain yoghurt
- 140 gram strawberries, sliced thinly
- 1Layer half the weetbix and bran cereal in two 1 1/4-cup (310ml) serving glasses. Top with half the passionfruit, yoghurt and strawberries.
- 2Repeat with remaining weetbix, bran cereal and and yoghurt. Top with remaining strawberries and drizzle with remaining passionfruit.
Assemble the trifle when ready to eat so the cereals keep their crunch.You can make the trifle with any seasonal fruit combination or even with canned fruit in natural juices.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- Lamington popsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020