- 750 gram beef mince
- 1 cup (70g) stale breadcrumbs
- 1 medium_piece brown onion (150g), chopped finely
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 185 gram can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, extra
- 1/4 cup (70ml) tomato sauce, extra
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Oil 14cm x 21cm loaf pan.
- 2Combine beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, sauces, milk and mustard in medium bowl. Press mixture into pan. Turn pan upside-down onto a foil-lined oven tray. Leave pan in place. Cook 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, combine sugar, extra mustard and extra tomato sauce in small bowl.
- 4Remove loaf from oven; remove pan. Brush loaf well with glaze, return loaf to oven; cook 45 minutes or until meatloaf is well browned and cooked through.
- 5Serve meatloaf with rocket leaves and tomato wedges, if desired.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesToday 5:15am
- Lemon drizzle cakeToday 4:18am
- Rhubarb and vanilla baked custardToday 2:44am
- Cottage pieYesterday 6:00pm
- Cheesy vegetable pasta bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Turkish bread with lamb and eggsYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 perfect pasta bakesYesterday 2:00pm
- Italian chicken schnitzelYesterday 2:00pm
- 21 delicious chicken meals to make in your slow cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaYesterday 2:00pm
- Shortbread buttonsYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 sensational schnitzelsYesterday 2:00pm
- Air fryer Nutella turnoversYesterday 2:00pm
- Classic beef lasagneYesterday 2:00pm