- 300 gram kipfler potatoes (fingerlings), sliced thinly
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 (70g) medium lemon, sliced thinly
- 1 small (90g) tomato , sliced thinly
- 2 x 180g skinless boneless salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoon baby capers
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 100 gram baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine the potato and onion in a roasting pan; drizzle with half the oil. Roast for 30 minutes or until browned lightly and tender.
- 3Meanwhile, arrange lemon and tomato on two 30cm square pieces of baking paper. Top with salmon, capers and fennel seeds; drizzle with remaining oil. Fold paper into a parcel to enclose salmon; place on an oven tray. Bake for 8 minutes or until salmon is cooked as desired.
- 4Serve salmon parcels with potato and onion; top with spinach and parsley.
- Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
- The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the cut.
- You could try this recipe with firm white fish fillets or even chicken breast.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- How to bake fresh sourdough batardAug 15, 2022
- 28 easy cheesecake slicesAug 15, 2022
- Grilled chicken with barley pilafAug 15, 2022
- Mushroom and goat’s cheese ravioliAug 15, 2022
- Deep-pan pepperoni pizzaAug 15, 2022
- 24 vegetarian lasagne recipesAug 15, 2022
- Tuna mornayAug 15, 2022
- 31 brilliant baked cheesecakesAug 14, 2022
- Overnight oats with muddled strawberriesAug 14, 2022
- Classic blueberry muffinsAug 14, 2022
- 35 vegetarian dishes featuring mushroomAug 12, 2022
- Mushroom soupAug 11, 2022
- 46 creative ways with carrotsAug 11, 2022
- Italian meatballsAug 10, 2022